2013 Famcon May25th-26th custom competition event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Its always cool meeting long distance boardies in person, hope you can make it, we are having a get together on Saturday night, check the link below if you haven't heard yet.:hi5:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125858

Yea I was looking at that; sounds good man! Definitely would be cool to be able to talk to some of my buds here face to face instead of all this PM stuff :lol. Although I do chop it up with a bunch of guys here on the phone and via text too.

I'm trying to make it a an all-around vay-cay so I'm coming with my girl; I'm not just coming out for the con. I have a bud that I grew up with that moved to LA years ago. I've went out to visit him 3 times already, this will be 4 :)

Yea I was looking at that; sounds good man! Definitely would be cool to be able to talk to some of my buds here face to face instead of all this PM stuff :lol. Although I do chop it up with a bunch of guys here on the phone and via text too.

I'm trying to make it a an all-around vay-cay so I'm coming with my girl; I'm not just coming out for the con. I have a bud that I grew up with that moved to LA years ago. I've went out to visit him 3 times already, this will be 4 :)

Awesome, sounds like fun, hope you can join us out here for the show.

I don't know if I'll be able to go to this but I'm going to universal studios in may don't know when though.

Yeah, about 20-30 min from Los Angeles, it's right in the center of Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange County.

Cool. I should know that. I have some stuff stored at a friend of mines house in Costa Mesa from when I lived there many years ago. I'm thinking of flying out and then renting a uhaul after the convention to bring it back. The drive sucksssss though.

Cool. I should know that. I have some stuff stored at a friend of mines house in Costa Mesa from when I lived there many years ago. I'm thinking of flying out and then renting a uhaul after the convention to bring it back. The drive sucksssss though.

I also live in Costa Mesa, if there's anything you don't want to take back unload it my way, haha, hope you make it for the show.

yep :) everyone who's going take lots of pics/ videos for those of us who can't make it.

yep :) everyone who's going take lots of pics/ videos for those of us who can't make it.

For sure, there will be plenty of pics from the show.

Since this is a different show, I could still enter it right? :monkey3
Maybe for the rematch? :D

Yes, this is a different show, I don't mind you entering it, so it would be okay by me, Did you bash at least 50% of the figure or did Beto also hair and paint it as well?

Back