2012 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh well it's been a good run, i'll have my wife in one arm and my Hulk PF in the other with a smile on my face. :angelsmil

(no dirty comments allowed :) )

It hasn't been a good run for me if the world ends in 2012 i'll only be 21 and my collection may not have vastly improved since then :monkey2

First, we are not talking about the end of the world! A flood, nuclear fall out, asteroids, global warming...none of these things will end THE WORLD. We are talking the end of humanity. Big difference.

Second, the only accurate predictions of the end of humanity will be immediately before everyone dies.

Oh, and a side note. Because we are talking about the end of humanity...people really do fear the wrong things. We are far more likley to die of an antibiotic resistant strain of disease then we are the polar Ice Caps melting. And even then it would be like when the bubonic plaque hit. Around 10% of people would have a natural resistence, 20%-30% would not get infected and the rest would die.

See, no worries guys!

OH, and if all of the polar ice caps melted within a 2 week span...that much water would most definately be possible. I forget the numbers exactly, but the amount of frozen water in the polar ice caps is somewhat equivalent to the amount of water in our oceans right now....something like that.

First, we are not talking about the end of the world! A flood, nuclear fall out, asteroids, global warming...none of these things will end THE WORLD. We are talking the end of humanity. Big difference.

Second, the only accurate predictions of the end of humanity will be immediately before everyone dies.

Oh, and a side note. Because we are talking about the end of humanity...people really do fear the wrong things. We are far more likley to die of an antibiotic resistant strain of disease then we are the polar Ice Caps melting. And even then it would be like when the bubonic plaque hit. Around 10% of people would have a natural resistence, 20%-30% would not get infected and the rest would die.

See, no worries guys!

Oh gee.....okay.....

head_in_sand_photo.jpg

That trailer is non-sense though, i read somewhere that the only place NOT covered by water would be the rooftop of the world wich is the Himalaya region.

oh well it's been a good run, i'll have my wife in one arm and my Hulk PF in the other with a smile on my face. :angelsmil

(no dirty comments allowed :) )

I'll have my wife in one arm and my daughter in the other, and then of course if its a nuclear holocaust with lots of radiation Ill have the hulk PF in my third arm!:D

So after watching the trailor I think its safe to say that this is the prequal to Waterworld?:lol

If you look REALLY closely you can see Kevin Cosner's career go floating by actually!

These look intense indeed! Pretty spectacular too!
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think this will be worth a trip to the theatre. :D

I watched it up until I read " from the director of independence day ". :lol

No I'm kidding. It kind of does leave a sore point though , everyone seemed to always mention how the trailers from this team are awesome but then the movie is average.
I hope this is awesome though. It looks it. :rock

It looks cool and spectacular, but I'm sick and tired of the 2012 crap, and Emmerich jumping on yet another "THE WORLD WILL END" fad.

I'm going to stay optimistic. The film has a pretty good cast (Chiwetel Ejiofor is awesome, I want a figure of him from Serenity) but I hope it's worth watching for something other than just CGI spectacle.

No I'm kidding. It kind of does leave a sore point though , everyone seemed to always mention how the trailers from this team are awesome but then the movie is average.

Yeah you're right about that.

Could be 10,000 BC all over again...
That movie had awesome trailers too, but turned out to be... meh

Spoiler Spoiler:

But I will probably going to see this anyway, looks entertaining enough :D

Back