12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been contemplating canceling my Exclusive 12" Indy for the past few weeks. I have the Exclusive PF on pre-order...so I'm just not sure if I should keep the 12" version. If I do cancel, thats $90 that could go toward some other PF...VERY tempting...

I am still keeping my pre-order for the 1:6 scale exclusive Indy. I also pre-ordered the PF, but may have to cancel it due to a very tight budget. :(

I'm not a PF collector. They're too rich for my blood, and too big. Sixth scale are the perfect size and decently priced.

Now that we're getting the Idol environment, the torch doesn't seem like such a bad exclusive. They'll go well together, I think!

I've pre-ordered the exclusive Rene' Belloq already. I'd love to display my ROTLA 1:6 scale Indy with the idol on the pedastal. :D

The Idol pedestal will be a great centerpiece. I'm thinking now about displaying Indy with the sandbag, ready to grab the idol.

Can you really do that? He comes with one head with the hat permanently attached and another hatless one that (as I understood it) can't actually wear the extra hat you get. The hat is really for holding in his hand, etc.

Can you really do that? He comes with one head with the hat permanently attached and another hatless one that (as I understood it) can't actually wear the extra hat you get. The hat is really for holding in his hand, etc.

I think you're right... no hat tilted back. I think the extra will have a liner as well... so very unlikely it will fit on his melon.

Back