12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't understand the logic with LFL in the last few years, their choices with marketing are just peculiar. Why dictate companies to use not only the same package art, but bland at that. At least the SW 30th art worked a little better. I would love to see what SSC would have come up with on their own, bet it would have shined like their LOTR packaging.

Lucas has officially gone "turkey neck crazy." Gobble Gobble!
800px-George_Lucas.jpg

October!?! that's like 100 years away!!!!!!

Least that's what it feels like :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion that we Indy may be the only figure in this line. (In which case it would be more of a "point" than a "line" but I digress...)

No, there are at least 2 more that I am aware of (and no I can't say what they are... been there, done that, got the bruises from SSC. :lol)

goodie we should see the 3rd revealed shortly before the world explodes on Dec 21st (or 23rd) 2012

They can take however long they want as long as they start showing some more figures. Its been forever since Indy went up for preorder :monkey2

OK...without wading through this entire thread....where was it mentioned that Indy is delayed til October? I saw the CW Kenobi delay in last night's newsletter but didn't see the mention of Indy...or did I skim right past it? (These 16 hour workdays are killin' me :) )...

If so, this fall is gonna be killer on the wallet...but at least Indy could be timed for the KOTCS DVD / BR release...

OK...without wading through this entire thread....where was it mentioned that Indy is delayed til October? I saw the CW Kenobi delay in last night's newsletter but didn't see the mention of Indy...or did I skim right past it? (These 16 hour workdays are killin' me :) )...

If so, this fall is gonna be killer on the wallet...but at least Indy could be timed for the KOTCS DVD / BR release...

on sideshows website the date has changed when you look at the figures order page

I'm actually ok with this, gives me a little time to recoup from the Hot Toys Joker...and maybe work in Sideshow's Trick r Treat Sam figure???:rolleyes:

I think the delays have more to do with the prometheus body than with any fine tuning work to be done with the figure. Although I think it's going to be a great figure, I am disappointed by the delay. October will be here before we know it, though. Then I get to wait for Snake Eyes!

Well, after TrT Sam, Hot Toys' Joker, and Indy I'm done for the year. :rolleyes: Next year the only figure I "plan" on getting is the new Wolf Man, which I hope Sideshow picks up:joy.

And again, this delay is fine by me, I know I'll have it eventually.

Back