12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would make for a decently entertaining crossover. the BPRD trying to recruit Indy, the fun that ensues, i can see it now....

if only in my head.

Knock on wood for good paint apps. on Indy! :banghead :duh

If there's ever a time that Sideshow needs to make sure their little Chinese kids are doing a top notch job, it's when Indy is on their production line! :zzwhip

Knock on wood for good paint apps. on Indy! :banghead :duh

If there's ever a time that Sideshow needs to make sure their little Chinese kids are doing a top notch job, it's when Indy is on their production line! :zzwhip

120205img2972jl6.jpg

(Hadn't seen this one posted in a while...)

That is just insane that people are just sitting around all day painting weird ass statues and toys.

120205img2972jl6.jpg

(Hadn't seen this one posted in a while...)

PAINT LITTLE CHINESE GIRL! PAINT! :zzwhip :zzwhip :zzwhip

You can also see a Rare, Sideshow In-Exclusive Legolas/Matrix Twin Box that she is using as a stool. Now we know what they do with all the replacements! :D

In all the well-deserved hoopla over the announcement of the incredible first INDY PF (and it's a true grand slam home run) I hope the awesome 1/6 figure we also have to look forward to doesn't get completely overlooked:

3905_press01-001.jpg

3905_press03-001.jpg

3905_press06-001.jpg

39051_press02-001.jpg

39051_press03-001.jpg

I don't think it will be over-looked. Sideshow did a great job with this, too. There has been some debate on this sculpt, but it's still one of the best Harrison's I've ever seen. The only way Sideshow could improve it would be to find a way to shrink the Premium Format head and put it on this body, but I don't see that happening.

After seeing how well the smirk worked for the PF I kinda wish it was on the 1/6 as well

After seeing how well the smirk worked for the PF I kinda wish it was on the 1/6 as well

I would have been up for that as well, at least on one of the 2 sculpts. I think it's a Lucasfilm thing though. I remember reading something in the Star Wars section about how they want all the head sculpts to have 'neutral' looks.

That would mean no smiling sculpts, no open mouth yelling action sculpts...and no smirks. :cool:

Last edited:
I just hope Indy being the first figure on the Prometheus doesn't suffer the same delays as the hobbits.

I don't think he'll get overlooked, this is still be best 1/6 version and sculpt of Indy out there. Although I do wonder what a TOD version will bring from Trevor... maybe it will have the smirk :drool

yea, a bit of smirk would sell another figure for me, but as is this one is still perfect. MUST HAVE IT NOW!:monkey4

3905_press01-001.jpg
sideshow_premiumformat.jpg

I just cancelled my 1/6 Indy preorder. :monkey3

Not me I just hope I can get one of the PF's since I'll be working Thurs night and getting off work Friday morning. Indy's the main collectible I'll be going for and I'm keeping the 1/6 on order, I may have to sell a kidney before the years over though.

As awesome and quintessential as the PF is, I'm still completely amped for the 1/6 scale as well. Can't underestimate the ability to pose and custom display. :rock

Back