12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As awesome and quintessential as the PF is, I'm still completely amped for the 1/6 scale as well. Can't underestimate the ability to pose and custom display. :rock

Oh I think its a great 12 inch figure and I'm totally pumped to see how you guys display him (especially when more and more 1/6 scale figures come out), but when there's just so many grand slam homerun PF's coming out it just wouldn't be feasible for me to collect both. :duff

Though that will certainly be put to the test when the 1/6 scale Indy, Short Round, and Mola Rams are announced. ;)

As awesome and quintessential as the PF is, I'm still completely amped for the 1/6 scale as well. Can't underestimate the ability to pose and custom display. :rock

agreed! I'm still thinking of getting 2 of them to display a 'Streets of Cairo' sans jacket version too! :D

Yeah, you can't really compare the standing pose of a PF vs a 1/6... but just as 1/6 figures go Indy looks to be one of the best coming out. I'm very excited about the future of Sideshows 1/6 figures :rock

It appears that each version of Indy is or will be the best representation of him in that scale. No matter the route you go you win and if you buy both you REALLY win. I'm getting both so I can pose Indy as I so choose but getting the PF so I can have an almost iconic image of the presence Indy gives off.

I'm definitely ordering the Indy PF... not 100% sure if I keep him. But its awesome enough that I at least want to have the option. My only concern is I don't know where I would be able to display him... just not enough room :monkey2

I'm definitely ordering the Indy PF... not 100% sure if I keep him. But its awesome enough that I at least want to have the option. My only concern is I don't know where I would be able to display him... just not enough room :monkey2
Kick something (or someone) out of the home. It's worth it.

Kick something (or someone) out of the home. It's worth it.

Don't think the wife would be down with that :lol I have a few thoughts on where I might be able to squeeze him in... or maybe it will have to be an investment piece waiting for our actual home.

I may pre-order the PF Indy. I've already pre-ordered the 1:6 scale exclusive Indy from Sideshow. I just gotta save up for both of them now!

i'm saddened that the PF is getting so much more love than the 1:6th fig. I think he looks great too, but i just can't justify statues.....no matter how nice.

Both are awesome no doubt and both look like Ford. I'm watching ROTLA right now its freaking great to know both these Indy items will be in my collection. There really isn't anything to knock about either Proto really. I'm sure we can find some small gripes but ^^^^ that I'm gonna enjoy these.

Sorry I'm a few pages late on this...but some of you were talking about using HT bodies w/ Nazi uniforms for the spare SS Indy Headsculpt?

Is the Prometheus body introducing a new, smaller headsculpt that will work for other companies' bodies? Because in the past SS heads have been notoriously larger.

Just curious.

Yeah, but they announced that the web belt color was being fixed soon after the photos were unveiled.

Still, you have to wonder how a costume detail like that got past them in the first place. :lol

See its being fixed. Yeah, it got past on the proto but since its being fixed its not an issue. :)

Sorry I'm a few pages late on this...but some of you were talking about using HT bodies w/ Nazi uniforms for the spare SS Indy Headsculpt?

Is the Prometheus body introducing a new, smaller headsculpt that will work for other companies' bodies? Because in the past SS heads have been notoriously larger.

Just curious.

:confused:

Hadn't heard they were fixing it either. Very glad as it was the only thing bugging me out the 12". Now it will be damn near perfect, assuming there isn't a snafu in the production paint.

Well like any announcements after a month or so the interest wains until we start getting shipping announcements or more views from toy shows. The PF will drop in interest after awhile and by then maybe we'll have a new 1/6 announcement to keep our interests peaked.

Back