12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this out YET!?!? He's by far my most anticipated figure this year and any of the upcoming figure just seem to fall short of it! Hopefully he'll somehow get bumbped cause the wait is killing me and it's barely been a month since PPO!

if that, maybe like two weeks, and i totally feel you, the wait on Indy is an absolute KILLER! I would think that this is sideshow's flagship line of the new year, so ramp up that production and get us out figures!! :D

oh and make sure they look as nice as the promo shots. :monkey3

That's the killer when it comes to Sideshow, the waiting. You see an awesome new figure, you get all hyped up, you pre-order and then it's six months later til you have it in hand. :tap

I know, why does Sideshow have to announce their stuff so far in advance? I wish they'ed put up the preorder closer to the release date.

I know, why does Sideshow have to announce their stuff so far in advance? I wish they'ed put up the preorder closer to the release date.

That would be nice but I do prefer the time to get funds in order. So I'll live with the wait.

its a double edged sword, but it is does seem kinda sad that we have to wait over half a year or so to get it. By then, I'm excited about other newer items. Maybe a 3 month wait period from announcement to shipping would be best, IMO of course. :monkey3

its a double edged sword, but it is does seem kinda sad that we have to wait over half a year or so to get it. By then, I'm excited about other newer items. Maybe a 3 month wait period from announcement to shipping would be best, IMO of course. :monkey3
I COMPLETELY agree. Kind of like what NECA does. By the time actual boxed pis of their products show up, they're usually already available in stores. A two to three month waith from Sideshow would be MUCH more reasonable and would still give most fans enough time to get the cash to buy it.

I actually think we'll see this figure in the July/August timeframe. Not too too far off.

Jul/Aug should be good but its still months away!!!!! Seems like forever... Can't wait for Sep to arrive. At least by Sep, we should see this figure in-store.

I completed the customization for my eventual 12" Indy as German Soldier that will use one of the extra heads that comes with this.

Pics soon, after I finish working on the rocket launcher. :rock

Would you mind posting a recipe for him... I think if there is one figure I'd like to use that extra head for it would be the German soldier look.

I definitely will. It takes a little work and customizing but I have stumbled upon the perfect recipe for the figure.

If you say so :lol No I do agree with you, but I must bow to others superior knowledge of Indy and Military figures for this one.

It's on a BBI 3.5 right now, but that can always change.

Did you use the Dragon uniform as well? I was surprised how well it fit on the muscular 3.5 body. Belt rides a little high because of the shoulder straps, but otherwise perfect fit. I still need the rocket launcher though, can't wait to see what you've done there.

Back