1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Thanks, replied back.

you can rest assume there won't be a 4th run.

but if you don't mind the color, the Kokto unit shares the same body with clothes & weapons but comes with gloved hands instead. i think it's more worth getting it if you are paying 250.

So what is the going rate I should pay. EBay may one sold was 185 is that the going rate

Dang the figure with import fees was £130, I would have been happy with that.

If anyone has for sale in the UK, got 175 ready.

So I started reading Biomega, it's cool so far, I was in as soon as I saw there was a talking bear, loved that.

So if I understand correctly what you've told me here, this synthetic human figure isn't from any particular story, is just a random figure based off TOA's synthetic humans right?

Pretty heavy duty machines from what I can tell, I should finish Biomega tonight given it's just 42 chapters.

Are all Nihei Tsutomu's mangas about the same themes or in the same universe?

1000toys1.jpg
1000toys2.jpg
1000toys.jpg
Loving it so far. Poses are endless!

I haven't opened my 1/6 yet, but I've seen posts on facebook about quality control issues, anybody have anything wrong with theirs?

Mine are fine. What kind of issues?

Mine are fine. What kind of issues?

mine have paint scratched on the grey join part right underneath the knee cover, exposed when you are bending the leg at big angle but normally hidden under the knee cover.

Speaking of 1/6 synthetic human issues, does anybody else has a scratch/nick at the back of the neck (in the third section from the top, where there is some kind of logo stamped)?

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1526e.jpg

Speaking of 1/6 synthetic human issues, does anybody else has a scratch/nick at the back of the neck (in the third section from the top, where there is some kind of logo stamped)?

View attachment 316596

View attachment 316597

it's a scratch. i have similar but bigger scratch underneath the knee cover. you can email them about it, but chances are even if they agree to fix it you have to send it all the way back to Japan.

it's a scratch. i have similar but bigger scratch underneath the knee cover. you can email them about it, but chances are even if they agree to fix it you have to send it all the way back to Japan.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll just treat it as battle damage, just the same way I treat any of my other figures with minor(or acceptable) defects.
Defects albeit minor, it's kind of annoying with my OCD behaviour :cuckoo: :lol

Haha, that's right! :cool:

Back