1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Please, please don't feed the greedy flippers on ebay. It just encourages them to drive the prices up. Try hunting around the "for sale" boards here and FB groups for somewhere not far off retail.

The one on ebay UK I mentioned is now bidding up to £175 already and they only just received it. UK cost, for a single with import duty was around £118-130.

:goodpost:

Thanks for all the fun photos.

I am having a BLAST.

IMG_1177.jpg

My word! That has to be one of the funniest photos I've seen of these guys; well done

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Has it been mentioned in this thread that the eyes are poseable as well?

Yeah. If you drop his head and tilt the eyes up, he looks very sinister :lol

Does the heal rotate on the figure? It feels really tight.

Has it been mentioned in this thread that the eyes are poseable as well?
I actually didn't know this until you mentioned it so Thank you :hi5:
Yeah. If you drop his head and tilt the eyes up, he looks very sinister :lol
He can look sinister in some poses :lol and creepy in others :lol
I believe it does, I mean you can rotate the foot around, not sure if that's what you meant

It should be able to, it should be attached with peg (at least it is on my original version, I don't know if they made any changes to the sculpt).

Last edited:

The 1\12 guys are being ship end of this month!

I believe it does, I mean you can rotate the foot around, not sure if that's what you meant

The heel (the white back end of the foot) does rotate too. You can try it. If my memories serve me right, the toes can rotate also.
I didn't have much time to play/pose with my 1/6 synthetic human figure due to being busy with work and among other things, so I can't remember well.

Anyway, these figures are really impressive in their articulation. I'm still waiting for Kaigen to be out. And Hakuu to be announced. :D

Does anyone know where I can get the 1/6 from here in the UK besides from ebay?.

Failing that would the 1/12 have the same joints, really want one as a mannequin to pose for my art.

Does anyone know where I can get the 1/6 from here in the UK besides from ebay?.

Failing that would the 1/12 have the same joints, really want one as a mannequin to pose for my art.

They were sold and sent directly from 1000toys. So, the only way to pick one up would be ebay, the 'for sale' boards here, or Facebook groups.

I'm not sure about the 1/12 scale version because it doesn't arrive until the end of the month. You can't order those directly now, as far as I'm aware. There was a small order window.

Thanks, sadly I was late to the game. However, besides from ebay what facebook groups are selling them?. I seen some for £250 buy it now, not sure if that is a good price.

Back