1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Awesome pics, Brainiac! This guy seems to be able to do most if not all the poses you can imagine! What sword you have him holding? I have not try the weapon holding hands yet.

Awesome pics, Brainiac! This guy seems to be able to do most if not all the poses you can imagine! What sword you have him holding? I have not try the weapon holding hands yet.

Thank you :hi5:

He can do any pose really, probably the best articulation of any 1/6 figure ever :) I used the sword from my Deadpool figure, the hand doesn't grip the sword so I notched the.....Tsuba? Under the thumb and index figure as you can see in the photo and it holds it pretty well in any pose

He can do any pose really, probably the best articulation of any 1/6 figure ever :)

That's one of the reasons I bought it - not just because I really like the look/style, but I admired it's articulation. I can see why artists are so fond of using them.

Well, the first UK flipper is out on ebay UK - over-inflated price already :lol

That's one of the reasons I bought it - not just because I really like the look/style, but I admired it's articulation. I can see why artists are so fond of using them.

Well, the first UK flipper is out on ebay UK - over-inflated price already :lol

i sold the OG for $500 before the reissue preorder went up, does it count as flipping? seeing how the OG now selling for $1000.

i sold the OG for $500 before the reissue preorder went up, does it count as flipping? seeing how the OG now selling for $1000.
post-59562-Silent-Bob-no-no-no-no-yes-gif-gZiB.gif

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Need a signature? Call 1800-GETTINSIGGYWITHIT or just PM me

It's flipping but I think it's more reasonable since the supply is limited and you clearly didn't buy the guy to sell it on for a profit later. People who start shifting theirs for twice or thrice the retail price as soon as they receive it really annoy me.

how much do they go for directly from 1000Toys?

i checked their website and looks like sold out. Any idea where i can find it

how much do they go for directly from 1000Toys?

i checked their website and looks like sold out. Any idea where i can find it

The 1\6 was sold for $150 and the 1\12 was $65. The price includes shipping.

Yea, it is USD. I saw someone listed for $200 on facebook group called 1000toys bst or ebay.

ebay's selling the 1/12 for $135 i kid you not.

It's flipping but I think it's more reasonable since the supply is limited and you clearly didn't buy the guy to sell it on for a profit later. People who start shifting theirs for twice or thrice the retail price as soon as they receive it really annoy me.

btw i just got HT Princess Leia at retail. should i flip it? people paying crazy price for her right now... i mean crazy. last month she was on discount.

Flipper_1995_TV_series_title_card.jpg

you're a gay shark.

Flipper_1995_TV_series_title_card.jpg

you're a gay shark.

well i needed Two and i seriously needed the funds for the orders so what's wrong letting it go at market price before the reissue preorder started? Sure i knew the reissue would come with extra hands but other than that I had to take the risk not knowing how the reissues would turn out and having Synthetic human in absence for nearly a year.

i mean it's the OG, not some re-issues. Look at how much the OG is worth now, $1000. The guy who bought mine could sell it for double the price he bought if he decided to do so.

so, what's wrong with being a gay shark?

so, what's wrong with being a gay shark?

well someone has to show us proof that Gay Sharks exist before i can comment on that.

gay dolphins i know. sharks?

i am guessing that is USD?

Any idea where i can get one?

Please, please don't feed the greedy flippers on ebay. It just encourages them to drive the prices up. Try hunting around the "for sale" boards here and FB groups for somewhere not far off retail.

The one on ebay UK I mentioned is now bidding up to £175 already and they only just received it. UK cost, for a single with import duty was around £118-130.

Back