PHICEN 1/6 Female Super Flexible Seamless Body - S16A & S16B

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. How about the overall size of the body. Is it the same size as a hot toys female body? Also would this body be height wise someone who is 5'8 or more like 5'2?

Thanks guys. How about the overall size of the body. Is it the same size as a hot toys female body? Also would this body be height wise someone who is 5'8 or more like 5'2?

With a head and normal feet (ie no heels), the figure will be about 11.5" tall, so that comes out to about 5'9''. So it's runway model stature.

With a head and normal feet (ie no heels), the figure will be about 11.5" tall, so that comes out to about 5'9''. So it's runway model stature.

alright great that works, would this be better than the s02a?

Just got my 17B suntan version in from OneSixthKit and sadly the "Suntan" version is pretty dang pale and doesn't really match my headsculpt that much. The skeleton on this one is great and very stiff with smooth flexible joints. The rubber is very soft but the damn color is just too soft.

Just got my 17B suntan version in from OneSixthKit and sadly the "Suntan" version is pretty dang pale and doesn't really match my headsculpt that much. The skeleton on this one is great and very stiff with smooth flexible joints. The rubber is very soft but the damn color is just too soft.

Yeah, I don't get where they've been going with their tan versions lately. I liked the tones from a couple of years ago.

alright great that works, would this be better than the s02a?

Better in what way? They are the same size. Some very slight differences in shape and probably color too. Personal preference. Well, I guess you at least have the option to switch the feet with this one.

Better in what way? They are the same size. Some very slight differences in shape and probably color too. Personal preference. Well, I guess you at least have the option to switch the feet with this one.

Oh alright. I read on Facebook I think it was, that the metal skeleton has been ripping through the rubber bodies in some of these. I was curious to know if they fixed that problem on this new model.

Would you mind taking a few pictures?

Back