1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

most recent news via facebook:

"Been a slow two months to the start of the year but we should be announcing stuff this month."-1000toys

is that a 1/12 synth? :panic:

dbw4pnO.jpg

Sweet. It sure looks like it. Seems to be in scale with that 1/12 wego.

Look forward to what new things that have to unveil.

Plus its April now, so we should be expecting the shipment for GCA.....fingers cross.

I don't see why not. Figmas and shf are able to fit inside the large Wego.

I saw a review of early 1/12 wego on cdx and I think he said 3-3/4" figures work best....but I hope figmas fit

I just saw the pic in their FB, time to jump on these babies.

You can only PO these on their website right? No HLJ or BTS for these.

I just saw the pic in their FB, time to jump on these babies.

You can only PO these on their website right? No HLJ or BTS for these.

So far all their sales have been through their site....is there a PO date set yet?

Nope, not a word on the little one yet, I'm gonna be f5-ing until there is :lol I am not missing out this time.

Hahaha! Yeah 1000toys are elusive....seems in my experience when they open preorders it can be an hour or so earlier than the announced time....

On their FB page they also mentioned that they are working with BAIT to create a crossover product. There's a single image they posted.

Also if you sign up to Instagram they tend to post new info there very quickly too. I think the last few releases have been informative and they tried to offer them for different time zones. Much better than what they did for the first few products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest from the FB page

Wrap up of Toa Heavy Industries at ToyCon UK
As we announced earlier the 1/12 Synthetic Human unveiled for the first time but we don't have a exact date for this yet so please wait until the official announcement for this.
Also the 1/6 GCA Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit 'Kokto' (Damaged Version) seen at Toycon UK will be the final production version.
We had many questions about the second run of the Synthetic Human but we should have a announcement for it for this in the next few months.
■ 1/12 Synthetic Human
■ 1/6 Synthetic Human
■ 1/6 GCA Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit 'Kokto' (Damaged Version)
■ 1/6 GCA Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit 'Kokto'
■ 1/6 GCA Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit 'Rou'
■ 1/6 GCA Genetic Camo Activity (GCA) Unit 'Haku'
All announcements will be posted on this Facebook account as well as our Instagram account @ 1000toys so make sure to follow us to get all the latest news!

Coming to this party a little late..... But hot damn. After ToyConUK I'm all over these!

Regarding delay of Toa Heavy Industries GCA Unit Kokto

We would like to announce with heavy hearts that due to a delay in the production the shipping of the GCA Unit Kokto and GCA Unit Kokto(Damaged Ver) has been delayed until June 2016.

We are currently hard at work to produce this item at the high quality that our fans expect from 1000toys and do not want to disappoint our fans by producing a lower quality product to meet a shipping date.

We would like to apologize for this delay and hope for your understanding in this matter.

1000toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah well, appreciate the heads up tho and at least its not a silly delay like the usual per threeA or threezero.

Back