1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Post #1226 on the previous page.

Huh?

Thanks. Are you guys getting 3? so it will cost $450. Hmmmmm What was the original price on first release? The best articulation figure ever, only bad thing is why no articulated fingers.

I'm definitely buying at least two just for the dynamic articulation alone. The endless posing and scenes that can be displayed with the figures will refresh any display cases for a long time.

I'm now seeing a drastic drop in prices on ebay in the secondary market for the first figure due to the re-release.

do these charge right away or at shipping?

right away if this PO is like all the others they have had which i assume it will be.

i was game for another but i think i have enough when i think on it with Kotko on the way. have first synth, test rig, carb, a anti-carb and kotko comin... yeah thats enough of this bod lol.

great for all those that missed, go get em, if you dont have one you should highly recommend it.

Is it me, are those grabbing hands? So the re-issue can grab weapons now! Swwweet! I am getting 10.

13254785_1037477233002939_4083474875053955204_o.jpg

Is it me, are those grabbing hands? So the re-issue can grab weapons now! Swwweet! I am getting 10.

yeah, the new weapon grip hands are included with this re-issue.

Do you know it still comes with the fist hands?

Do you know it still comes with the fist hands?

assume so yeah, same as last release just with the added weapon holding hands.

"A special update for 1/6 TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human(Reproduction Ver.)!!
We are happy to announce that an extra set of hands which can be used for holding weapons as seen in the picture, will be included in the 1/6 Synthetic Human(Reproduction Ver.)."-1000toys

PO is up for the Synthetic Human Re-Release

https://1000toys.jp/products/list.php?category_id=1

pay upfront, price includes shipping. max 3 per. same as OG release but with new weapon holding hands added to the usual fist and open/relaxed sets.

like the 2nd batch of the OG release/PO there will most likely be a small decal difference on back of neck indicating that its the re-release other than that identical i think. so if you missed nows the time..............

site is getting slammed, so slow i read. but no worries plan is PO will be up for a few days i think.
best place for info on all this is their Fb page-
https://www.facebook.com/1000toys/

I am stuck on the paypal payment page. I know its a small company, but come on now! haha

I am stuck on the paypal payment page. I know its a small company, but come on now! haha

many with same prob, sure it will all be sorted worst case you give up and try later or tomorrow when traffic is slower and bugs get fixed.

in reply to the payment page issue
"Sorry we're working on that right now"-1000toys

illproxy, you going to place an order?

We've got three days. No rush. I'm depositing some cash and then going for two.

illproxy, you going to place an order?

no, limited funds and have original synth, Test-rig synth, CaRB, Anti-CaRB synth and Kotko genetic camo synth on the way so im good for this bod i think. :) highly recommend it tho!

Update-

"Payment System Error
It seems there is something wrong with the payment process.
We are currently working with PayPal regarding this matter, so please hold your orders for a moment and wait for further updates from us.
As announced, we will be receiving orders until May 30th(Mon).
There is still plenty of time to place your order, so don't worry and please keep calm."-1000toys

so as InebriatedGnome said no worries just dont forget the PO window closes monday and keep eye on their Fb occasionally im sure they will announce when prob is solved.

no, limited funds and have original synth, Test-rig synth, CaRB, Anti-CaRB synth and Kotko genetic camo synth on the way so im good for this bod i think. :) highly recommend it tho!

you sure you don't want to get a pair of weapon hands for your ori synth/test-rig?

Update-

"Payment System Error
It seems there is something wrong with the payment process.
We are currently working with PayPal regarding this matter, so please hold your orders for a moment and wait for further updates from us.
As announced, we will be receiving orders until May 30th(Mon).
There is still plenty of time to place your order, so don't worry and please keep calm."-1000toys

so as InebriatedGnome said no worries just dont forget the PO window closes monday and keep eye on their Fb occasionally im sure they will announce when prob is solved.

never know, they might just sell out today. who knows, since it's 1000toys. no surprises means nothing here.

Nah, they said this earlier:

"Orders will be taken for 3 full days, and all orders placed during this period will be accepted as long as the quantity is within the order limit(*3pcs per person)."

I'm not concerned about them selling out. Not sure if I want just one or two, though.

Back