1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

well for starters they like to produce lower quantities of their products and this creates a huge demand on them (except for latest Normal Koto where they seems to be meeting all the demands within the dead line)

2nd they update on fb randomly expecting people to follow them 24/7, the BD Koto was announced 24 hrs before the sales.

3rd their websalespage has been suffering from the same glitch everytime a sales go up and they never fixed it, causing many to miss the ability to purchase the item.

4th when they announce a resale, they don't give the exact time, they will tell you "Morning", "Night", and only post a fb post when the sales goes up.

5th they shipped the wrong items to wrong recipients in the previous sales

6th these folks love to produce very limited event only items, some are available online in very very limited quantities some don't. i would say 70% of their items produced are events limited so far.

Hey freaks offering a 1000toys CaRB reprogrammed figure, this is the black one with blade hand, has been displayed, comes with color box but no shipper, asking $265.00 OBO shipped, way cheaper than eBay prices, hit me up, thanks

Just a question..I have been going to the Con every year and did not see them...any pic's ?
I actually might know some people going to the con, so that could be good. Still, no mention of weapons for these guys, which is a little sad given the Anti-CaRBs' accessories.

I actually got two and wound up selling both still sealed—so no pics from me; sorry. Take a look at the 1000Toy Custom Group on Facebook though; a few people have posted there.

thanks...Unfortunately I don't have face book. I read through this thread that they may have re do of the first figure..is this true ?

I actually got two and wound up selling both still sealed—so no pics from me; sorry. Take a look at the 1000Toy Custom Group on Facebook though; a few people have posted there.

Yes; the reissue is scheduled for some time this year. No date yet.

It's not my place to tell you what to do on the internet, but I would recommend you make a facebook strictly for toys, even if you don't want it for other things. No need to add any friends or family, etc. So many good collecting communities are facebook-only; some of the best deals I've seen have been on the One Sixth BST and Unofficial ThreeA BST. Plus companies like 1000Toys make announcements via facebook first. So if you'll always be getting info second-hand if you only look at this forum.

Thanks for the headsup..actually my son has a face book account that I monitor so I went ahead and added 1000toys site to his following..awesome pics.i appreciate your recommendation. I didn't where on their Facebook site they spoke about a reissue..can u point that out..or in the least what date ? Reason I ask is because I emailed them and I got a different answer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I tried to post a screenshot of the image but it's not displaying properly. The post I saw was from 22nd November 2015, and had a photo of the original Synthetic Human on display at a con. If you go through their photos you should find it. The caption is as follows:

For those who are new to us, or if you saw our booth at Designer Con and got to know us, we have already announced that we will be doing a second run of the original Synthetic Human in 2016.

We will do all announcements on this Facebook account as well as the instagram account @1000toys, so keep your eyes open for updates.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 92

Hey thanks for finding that...awesome news...can't wait . I am looking at buying a Synthetic Carb figure $200 at ebay but, I keep thinking about...I know that the first batch went for $120 and then second batch went for $150..so I wonder if this is a good buy ?

I tried to post a screenshot of the image but it's not displaying properly. The post I saw was from 22nd November 2015, and had a photo of the original Synthetic Human on display at a con. If you go through their photos you should find it. The caption is as follows:

I had it kept in box, didn't fit in my display at the time so I sold it off. It a excellent figure, should've held on to it

If you sold it for aftermarket prices, you should now have enough money to buy at least two or three of the reissued figures. I've seen the OG synth sell for $600, which is enough for four at retail.

Back