1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

2364f6382e4cc3eee198fc05c1eba20b.jpg

Found on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e6e8b18b6f5b4a71862c60178327b082.jpg
9e1a86e037cae579562bde932dcc3d88.jpg
9126b019602770d6b20144d8a9ecb0e7.jpg
bb4272c2821a8f8b9901a7b80aafcacd.jpg
e9df789d4a1a756c42a7faae3459f176.jpg
fba4ca255e9f46788c559ab051e1b248.jpg
b788168e0a3079ca7cd17391b5f80533.jpg
ecb05f2bbf82ae44147f5caebf0c24b3.jpg
6097e629eb692675c4933fb3424acfa3.jpg

Get ready for end of May for the re-release of the 1/6 synth human. 150usd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From their FB page:
TOA Heavy Industries 1/6 Synthetic Human Re-issue

■Pre-Order Period
May 27th, 2016 11:00AM (JST) ~ May 30th, 2016 11:00AM (JST)

■Estimated Shipping Schedule
September, 2016

■Price
$150 (USD, Shipping Included)

■Order Limit
3pcs per person.

■Online Shop
https://1000toys.jp/

Orders will be taken for 3 full days, and all orders placed during this period will be accepted as long as the quantity is within the order limit(*3pcs per person).

Don't miss this chance to experience the the cutting edge tech of TOA Heavy Industries - the original Synthetic Human that started it all!

Contemplating whether i should sell off my Synthetic Now.

I held back because I don't know whether the reproduction will be same as the original, or toned down in terms of paint apps. they look the same porcelain finish as the new one? coz pictures are too potato to tell.

So it's 100% safe they'll release a 1/12th?

Cause I'd rather skip the 1/6th and just get the 1/12th

I've already bought into the 1/6 line so I might as well get a few. That said, I'm more excited about Snake Eyes and the 1/12 version.

I've already bought into the 1/6 line so I might as well get a few. That said, I'm more excited about Snake Eyes and the 1/12 version.

The suit guys's probably the last toy in this line i would get. not interested with that old guy.

so how many Synth are you getting?

Contemplating whether i should sell off my Synthetic Now.

I held back because I don't know whether the reproduction will be same as the original, or toned down in terms of paint apps. they look the same porcelain finish as the new one? coz pictures are too potato to tell.

potatoes gonna potate.

The suit guys's probably the last toy in this line i would get. not interested with that old guy.

so how many Synth are you getting?

Three if I can afford it; perhaps more if I can buy through a friend. I've seen some really great kitbashes and mods with these, and would love to play around with a couple (or just have an awesome cluttered display, showing off the articulation of the body). I have played with my CaRB but have not posed my Test version once—I don't plan to sell, but knowing how much it goes for puts me off playing with it. Honestly, these show greatest potential as bases for our own costumes and designs, so snagging as many as possible for $150 apiece seems like a good idea.

I wasn't 100% sure of a re-release, but recently sold of my first issue synthetic on eBay to a nice guy who was really wanting one. The sale of that and the CaRB financed the acquisition of Robocop with chair and the Alex Murphy/BD Robocop sets. So I am pretty glad I sold when I did.
I am thinking now I might pick another one up just for posterity.

It's still the best body out there in terms of articulation and balance; worth having just for that.

They have that armored killy figure for a while and they go with that snake eyes...
Wished they made some weapons set, accessories for the synth... Blah

Three if I can afford it; perhaps more if I can buy through a friend. I've seen some really great kitbashes and mods with these, and would love to play around with a couple (or just have an awesome cluttered display, showing off the articulation of the body). I have played with my CaRB but have not posed my Test version once—I don't plan to sell, but knowing how much it goes for puts me off playing with it. Honestly, these show greatest potential as bases for our own costumes and designs, so snagging as many as possible for $150 apiece seems like a good idea.

any pics friend? :D

I'm glad this is going to happen. I've wanted one for a while, but really not gonna pay the high Ebay prices. It's great I can finally get one.

You think the prices will go stupid on these too with people trying to flip them?

They re-issuing this? When is it out and where to order?

I'm glad this is going to happen. I've wanted one for a while, but really not gonna pay the high Ebay prices. It's great I can finally get one.

You think the prices will go stupid on these too with people trying to flip them?

you can buy a house with this.
-potato

Back