10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Did I mention how anxious I am for this figure yet!?! Aragorn looks so lonely in my display case! I can't wait to see what the final product looks like! Oh, man, the month couldn't go by any slower now!!!

Darth Roranous said:
When did you get on? I was definitely late... like October.

Oct. 19th for me :monkey2 Not a lot of hope, but at least I may be able to score an exclusive from a board member if they decide they don't want to keep him.

galactiboy said:
Oct. 19th for me :monkey2 Not a lot of hope, but at least I may be able to score an exclusive from a board member if they decide they don't want to keep him.
I signed on even later and I still have hope. I bet yours will convert... let me know when it does.

Darth Roranous said:
Not to be mean but I do hope more people cancel the exclusive... at least until my waitlist pulls through. :D

I'm with you on that one :D

And if it does get converted I'll keep you posted! I also signed up for Boromir the same day... so we'll see what happens.

galactiboy said:
I'm with you on that one :D

And if it does get converted I'll keep you posted! I also signed up for Boromir the same day... so we'll see what happens.
Word. I am getting kind of nervous now but I still have hope. Let me know.

Did you get your notice today too? I just got mine, so an exclusive Legolas is coming my way!!! First time trying the waitlist and very glad it worked out!!!

Now for Boromir to switch and I'll be sitting pretty...

galactiboy said:
Did you get your notice today too? I just got mine, so an exclusive Legolas is coming my way!!! First time trying the waitlist and very glad it worked out!!!

Now for Boromir to switch and I'll be sitting pretty...
Yeah, I just got the notice of the waitlist conversion...but shhhh keep it down, let's keep the waitlist a secret between us. :lol

Darth Roranous said:
Yeah, I just got the notice of the waitlist conversion...but shhhh keep it down, let's keep the waitlist a secret between us. :lol

Good call, mustn't be too hasty... :monkey3

**cough cough** congrats though **cough cough**

So why haven't we seen any pictures of Legolas yet? Surely some have made it into the hands of collectors in Asia by now... we need at least a few weeks time to freak out about paint applications and what-not! :lol

Back