10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
I want to see the final product pics to decide if this is keeper or not

Dusty said he's in queue for pics, should be up very soon.

SideshowDusty said:
This is one of the instances that the final production samples arrived at our office at about the same time the full production run did. Probably due to the holidays. We will have pics up as soon as they get shot - I've been told that he's currently in the photo queue! To put your minds at ease, I think he looks really freakin' good, but then I thought Aragorn did too, and some of you really hated on him, so what do I know :lol

Captain Aldeggon said:
I want to see a picture...................:(
PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

It'll be nice to see production shots before he ships, Aragorns images went up after like a week of shipping the figure out.

I think my card might have been authorized already... so thats a good sign. Now that I actually have one on order I'm getting more and more antsy for this figure!!! :legolas

Yep, so where's the prod pics? :lol

Anyway I think Boromir will be the class of the line so far followed closely by Legs. Aragorn would have been up there with both had SSC paint apps ops not ruined his expression with the eyebrow lift and stayed with the proto paradigm.

Memnoch21 said:
your one sick son of a b... Bannister. Where IS that picture from? Did you just get bored with Photoshop?
I have no idea. I got it from tomandshell in another thread.

pjam said:
Yep, so where's the prod pics? :lol

Anyway I think Boromir will be the class of the line so far followed closely by Legs. Aragorn would have been up there with both had SSC paint apps ops not ruined his expression with the eyebrow lift and stayed with the proto paradigm.

Boromir does look to be a great figure. Still not 100% sold on the headsculpt... but definitely overall a great figure.

And I agree about Aragorn, a bit upsetting. As is, he's a great figure but if only he wasn't so lifeless looking he could have been the flagship of the line :monkey2

galactiboy said:
Boromir does look to be a great figure. Still not 100% sold on the headsculpt... but definitely overall a great figure.

And I agree about Aragorn, a bit upsetting. As is, he's a great figure but if only he wasn't so lifeless looking he could have been the flagship of the line :monkey2
I really like the headsculpt on Boromir. I just wish he came with the coat.

galactiboy said:

I agree about Aragorn, he looks very lifeless. I am saving up some money and hopefully Hunky-artist will make him look just like his. :D

I do believe I've been charged for Legolas as well. :)

Aragorn's fine. The beards a bit thick but other than that to me the paint and sculpt are fine. Thank god it doesn't look as bad as that Elrond bust.

I hope we get pics tomorrow. Dusty said they were taking pics, and since the holiday ends tomorrow hopefully that means we'll get to see the production pictures--finally!

The wait is killing me!!! Hopefully some good news by the end of the week though!

We do need some pics but no matter what I am keeping Leggy. So I wait...

it will probably hit at the same time as Jabba... this will suck.

Back