10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legolas should be shipping next week. I still haven't gotten a processing soon notice though.

I don't think anyone's gotten any notice for Jabba yet so it's safe to assume he's still 3-4 weeks away at least.

I wish we could see production pics already...whats the hold up :monkey2

SideshowDusty said:
This is one of the instances that the final production samples arrived at our office at about the same time the full production run did. Probably due to the holidays. We will have pics up as soon as they get shot - I've been told that he's currently in the photo queue! To put your minds at ease, I think he looks really freakin' good, but then I thought Aragorn did too, and some of you really hated on him, so what do I know :lol

Still no prod pics. What's up with this darlin'? :D

According to the original annoucement, this should have been shipping this week but as far as I know no one has gotten a concrete processing notice or shipping announcement....I wonder what was the hold up?

(Of course as I post this I'm sure we'll be getting a flood of posts saying he is coming...:lol )

Ugh the sad thing is that I actually saw that and was tempted to buy it just for S&G. But yea, today is day 15. Wheres my Legolas?

Back