10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I ordered the exclusive the first hour it was available and I havent gotten a response yet. Its still on preorder on my account, hope there is no screwup, especially seeing that a fellow Pennsylvanian got there notice.

does sideshow usually post up production pics once the item has arrived in their warehouse or before?

nash said:
does sideshow usually post up production pics once the item has arrived in their warehouse or before?

Usually before but they've had some lately go up after we have recieved the items. Aragorn didn't go up if I recall until after we had seen some pics from that chinese website.

This news just came in from the dock--Legolas has been delayed:

oopscg0.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

The shipment is changed.
I see it in the water.
I see it on the dock.
I smell it in the air.
Much that once was is lost.

Yep, I gotta feeling Legs will be even better than Aragorn and Boromir will exceed Legs...

pjam said:
Yep, I gotta feeling Legs will be even better than Aragorn and Boromir will exceed Legs...

I've got the same feeling, except with the supposed issue with Leg's legs... :monkey3

But based on the proto-pics, he's probably got the best "rendition" facial sculpt of the bunch, so far. That's taking the sculpt and paintjob into consideration. To me, it's the one that looks closest to the actor.

I am looking for a kind board member who will let go of their Legolas Exclusive for the retail price plus the extra shipping to me. I know many will laugh at my request but somebody out there has to not want this one anymore. Don't cancel share.:eek: :cool:

Back