10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice for him today as well. I really can't wait for this one, although I got the processing notice for the Dead Doctor a few days ago and haven't heard anything since....Still nothing about Crumb either....I wonder if I'll get three quantium notices all of a sudden...

this is great news!! im finally gonna see what sideshow can do with the LOTR 12" line. aragon looks great,but some might say they blew it with the paint on him. im hoping they knock it out of the park with legolas. so i guess my first quarter credit card beatdown begins.:banghead i just hope i dont have to cancel anything at this point.

I just wonder how long till Boromir comes along now? I would say probably March or April...

With Faramir coming in June or July.

Cool! Legolas looked good at SDCC. Will be nice to finally add another LOTR figure but I'm really looking forward to Boromir.

Got my notice today.....I just hope my card doesn't charge for a few days, as my winter scholarship wont come in until Monday!

and HEY you doubters, don't jinx my Faramir! I've had enough delays, if Faramir gets delayed I'm going to lose my mind! And that won't be pretty, let me tell you!
:medic

Honestly, Boromir better follow soon, both were at SSC "completed"...

I too received my notice as well, unless my eyes are cheated by some spell.

And for you wait-list hopefuls, "The way is shut. It was made by those who are scalpers, and the scalpers keep it. The way is shut.

:monkey5

I can see that this thread will consist of many of Legolas' razor-sharp words of wisdom. Quite the observant one that Legolas. Ever on-hand to tell us things we've already figured out, just in case we forgot that we had it figured out. Good ol' Legolas, I can't wait to get mine!

Captain Aldeggon said:
I can see that this thread will consist of many of Legolas' razor-sharp words of wisdom.

"Final count, 42."

And I can't wait until the packaging is revealed so we can use: "Should I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?"

tomandshell said:
And I can't wait until the packaging is revealed so we can use: "Should I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?"

Tom, that was really good.

:rotfl

Back