10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
I think people will be happy with the legs. They looked fine at SDCC.

As long as they are half as sexy as Orlando's, who can complain?:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Um, yeah, well um *cough* I'm really excited to get a nice LOTR display going, especially since I've FINALLY saved enough to get a United Cutlery Glamdring sword! I'm gonna put it all up with my cloth Map of Middle Earth and some of the better Toy Biz figures--should be a nice, albeit small, collection!

I'm going to display mine like this! :google

orlandoesc5.jpg

Well, I'm excited to see this figure coming out now, I just got my Exclusive wait list converted to an order. I think the cloak is a key thing for Legolas so I only put in for the Exclusive because it's more key to his appearance than some other characters, so I'm glad this worked out.

my legolas excl. converted too. i've decided to only get the main characters in this line. what are the odds of my aragorn excl. converting?

MaulFan said:
Well, I'm excited to see this figure coming out now, I just got my Exclusive wait list converted to an order. I think the cloak is a key thing for Legolas so I only put in for the Exclusive because it's more key to his appearance than some other characters, so I'm glad this worked out.
When did you go on the wait list? I just want to know what my chances are. Thanks guys!

Darth Roranous said:
When did you go on the wait list? I just want to know what my chances are. Thanks guys!

i got on the waitlist for both legolas and aragorn on 9/25/06.

My waitlist just converted too!!! I got on the list on 10/14. I was really hoping it would as I really wanted the cape! I for one can't wait till he arrives!

Xander said:
My waitlist just converted too!!! I got on the list on 10/14. I was really hoping it would as I really wanted the cape! I for one can't wait till he arrives!
More hope...I am soon, I can feel it in the wind.

glad you have hope now...i think you have a good chance. hopefully i can snag an excl. aragorn.

Back