1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna replace the shoulder armor plate on the AF one with VTS and tranfer the buttons on VTS pad to AF one.

I admit that the AF outfit looks more screen accurate, but I plan on throwing the vts outfit in a bag of fullers earth and weather the sh..t out of it😁

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

I've been offering both Fury Road and Road Warrior boots for over a year now. Boots are made-to-order (see link in my signature below).

madmaxboots3.jpg

funny this time we got the figure so late compared to other countries
i picked him up yesterday from the shop and i'm damn impressed with it,
one question is, does anyone know what body is the best replacement for him? he looks skinny!
another question is how do you put on the damn shoulder pads?!

funny this time we got the figure so late compared to other countries
i picked him up yesterday from the shop and i'm damn impressed with it,
one question is, does anyone know what body is the best replacement for him? he looks skinny!

Is it on their shorter body? :pray:

Mine finally arrived in the UK.

Wow this figure looks amazing I got him today. Can someone please help me with putting on his shoulder pad I wish he had instructions lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

does anyone know what body is the best replacement for him?
My suggestion would be the HT Bane body knockoff from Onesixthkit. Though I'm using the ACI Bruce body and it works really well, just a bit costly. They all captures Tom's body proportion perfectly imo.

Got my Art Figures outfit today. Jacket and pants are really a terrific material. Feels like real, desert sand-blasted leather.

icon 1.jpgicon 2.jpg

The thermal shirt, belt and scarf that came with are nice -- not sure they are true to Max though.

Did Max even wear a belt in this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back