1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same as a hot toys figure when you swap the hands although they use the same peg style as many other 1/6th companys the soldier story pegs where always odd to me. But shouldn't be much of a problem.

Heat up the hand with a hair drier, or drop it in a mug of boiling water.

I like the boiling water method for neck sockets and loosening ball joints in boots. Hands are generally easier with a hair dryer because they're often a softer material.
Thanks man, I'll try that method. Hope your figure arrives soon.

Thanks man, I'll try that method. Hope your figure arrives soon.

They left Hong Kong according to the tracking, but must be taking the longer route - sometimes they stop off for a break in the middle east.

I did receive something today, but only another ZC 'TTM19' body, and have been comparing it to the Hit Figure 'TTM19'.

What makes the ZC a little taller are the longer sections that the feet attach to. The actual lower legs themselves are identical. So I'm doing a bit of Frankensteining in hot water to swap the shorter legs onto the ZC.

Thanks for the help guys. I used the hair dryer, and it came off fast.

They left Hong Kong according to the tracking, but must be taking the longer route - sometimes they stop off for a break in the middle east.

I did receive something today, but only another ZC 'TTM19' body, and have been comparing it to the Hit Figure 'TTM19'.

What makes the ZC a little taller are the longer sections that the feet attach to. The actual lower legs themselves are identical. So I'm doing a bit of Frankensteining in hot water to swap the shorter legs onto the ZC.

are you talking about the foot peg or the small part the foot peg is attached to. is the height difference much?

ever wonder why it's so difficult to purchase loose foot pegs? seems not able to find a set cheap. the long pegs cost even more just for a few mm boost.

Sometime I got lazy and just use a plier to pull out the peg. It's risky but saves lots of time and energy. I would not suggest doing this to your figures though lol. xD

So maybe about another week? Anyway, you'll love the figure.

Sometime I got lazy and just use a plier to pull out the peg. It's risky but saves lots of time and energy. I would not suggest doing this to your figures though lol. xD
How did you put the knife where it's supposed to go? I'm confused on how to put it in? It would be cool if you could help. You already received your figure?

With a lower leg swap the ZC measures 11 3/4" from the soles of his bare feet to the top of the head. Still about 1/4 of an inch too tall for Hardy, but if necessary that could be fixed by removing the foot pegs from the boots.

I have an Eleven Max sculpt on the way, just so I'll have a head in case the Brother Production doesn't happen.

With the longer hair on the sides and less haggard appearance he'll make for a younger looking Max, an homage to the original...

57db95eb0128c23641f0a877287ae113

How did you put in the knife where it's supposed to go? I'm confused on how to put it in? It would be cool if you could help. You already received your figure?
Use a tweezer or something thin and narrow enough to empty the space of the sheath. Then just steadily insert the knife. Not to be mistaken that it's supposed to go underneath the strap and into the sheath, not the pouch that has velcro flap since it blocks the opening and prevents inserting the knife.

What height body did VTS use?

Their Lucius Fox 'Weapons Adviser' is quite a bit shorter than the Punisher 'Revenger', and would've been a good choice.

I have an Eleven Max sculpt on the way, just so I'll have a head in case the Brother Production doesn't happen.

With the longer hair on the sides and less haggard appearance he'll make for a younger looking Max, an homage to the original...

57db95eb0128c23641f0a877287ae113
The Eleven hair looks more like how Tom Hardy Max's hair is without heavy lighting from sunlight
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-tom-hardy-37282882-357-500.jpg
tumblr_ntfyfgT3ye1u62kxvo1_1280.jpg

Attachments

• 14117842_585124148333338_6223467676019344861_n.jpg
    14117842_585124148333338_6223467676019344861_n.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 14117842_585124148333338_6223467676019344861_n.jpg
    14117842_585124148333338_6223467676019344861_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 194
It still looks accurate to me. It looks damn close to Tom, better than the VTS, but most ppl don't see it 'cause of bad photos not doing it justice. The VTS head I have only looks good in some angles but not close enough to the likeness.

Use a tweezer or something thin and narrow enough to empty the space of the sheath. Then just steadily insert the knife. Not to be mistaken that it's supposed to go underneath the strap and into the sheath, not the pouch that has velcro flap since it blocks the opening and prevents inserting the knife.
Thank you. Anyway, saw pics of your figure, it looks nice. Thanks again

the AF bag was a real pain to install i skimped and only hooked on to the mid & last sleeves on the bag while inserted all the sleeves on the vest.

noticed there is no sling on the sniper rifle so the only way to carry it is on the hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back