1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's good then. I'll try to wait patiently. Thanks for letting everyone know. I didnt know that before.

Okay, that's good then. I'll try to wait patiently. Thanks for letting everyone know. I didnt know that before.

Well, that was based on their Facebook post:

Vtstoys Deeply sorry for the waiting.
For wasteland ranger the original plan was 2nd Qtr shipping, but we are still waiting for factory to confirm the final release date, will update ASAP once heard back from factory (hope soon).
Thanks!

Like · Reply · 6 July at 18:55

With the amount of figures currently being produced those factories must be busier than ever.

Man I've had this guy pre-ordered for 5 months and recently canceled my PO (lost only $5 deposit). Got nervous with the delay. Guess I should have kept the pre-order. Oh, well. If it turns out well I'll get it again.

Man I've had this guy pre-ordered for 5 months and recently canceled my PO (lost only $5 deposit). Got nervous with the delay. Guess I should have kept the pre-order. Oh, well. If it turns out well I'll get it again.

Yeah I wouldn't stress. There's always plenty on eBay upon release. Here's hoping there's no legal snafu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So..... Is this figure still a thing or what lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 'Virtual Toys' moniker seems ironically appropriate at the moment because this thing sure seems to be staying virtual for all intents and purposes.

Kinda looking for ways to trim my collection, want this one but if its cancelled ......I guess it would also be ok ! LOL'

I'm a little baffled by everyone's jump to the figure being cancelled. If Art Figure's made it through, I can't imagine there would be any reason this one wouldn't. VTS has released plenty of figures and in this hobby a month or two delay isn't very shocking.

It's the very long delay that's worrying people out. This was supposed to be out in the second quarter...

Besides, Mad Max licensing just isn't a thing - George Miller is notoriously stingy in that regard. There's a slight chance they've been C&Ded. I hope this isn't the case...

I had to cancel mine from Timewalker toys for my ghostbusters and last i heard possibly late september. Keep faith there's no gas in the desert's.

I'm still patiently waiting for this. Watched the film again recently and I'd say it's the best action movie since Die Hard - given Miller's 'no fun allowed' attitude towards merchandising, this seems like the best piece of Max merch we're going to get unless VTS are feeling brave and do a Road Warrior to go with it.

The DAM U-2 Dragon Lady just released in Asia, later than scheduled. With that one out of the way maybe it'll free up some factory time.

All good things come to those who...

... wait!

Do I pass the exam sir?

I'll let you know later... :p

waitsjoker.jpg

I actually was really surprised it had made it this far WITHOUT being cancelled.........
Miller is notorious for protecting his property....

Most of these things make it through, I wouldn't worry. Don't forget the Artfigures Dredd and how much attention that got, and it STILL made it to release multiple times.

Mark Sexton recently said on a Mad Max podcast that there'd be a mega 4 film super box set, the type we've all been waiting for, coming soon along with
"Some other things to spend your money on", or words to that effect. He basically said Miller had recently made a deal with a company to do merch with, and
it would be announced shortly. My money is actually on Enterbay, as they seem the least busy. Also Kaiyodo.
Here's the podcast. There's heaps of cool info-drops about the background to everything in the movie, what got cut out, and the future installments: https://ylowenthal.podomatic.com/entry/2016-08-11T08_32_25-07_00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back