1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller allows a figure of Max.......nah

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not just the delay, it's the silence from VTS that's fueling the cancelled speculation.

It's not just the delay, it's the silence from VTS that's fueling the cancelled speculation.

That makes no sense. If it was cancelled, VTS would notify retailers. When the Heavy Armored Cop got a C&D, we knew within hours. That fact that they're not saying anything is not rare, that happens all the time. It is rare that a manufacturer ever gives any updates during the production process.

I wouldn't worry about it. The same thing happened with the Weapons Advisor. If memory serves the original date was March and it didn't show up until October. Better late than never...

Were these official license>? Never seen them!
They are TERRIBLE LOL....maybe thats why he doesn't want to do them ever again...

They are legit, but didn't sell well.
Well...check the year they came out first and compare them with other toys came out around that time. It was just about average, I guess.
You wouldn't say that if you know how much the interceptor would go these days...:lol

They are legit, but didn't sell well.
Well...check the year they came out first and compare them with other toys came out around that time. It was just about average, I guess.
You wouldn't say that if you know how much the interceptor would go these days...:lol

About the same as a complete Death Star playset?

Jeez when is this releasing. I finally paid him of at monkey depot, and I bought a pair of boots from Mr.E. hoping this gets released soon, anyone heard anything?

the $165 in the mason jar for this figure isn't really bugging me as much as the $760 bucks for hulkbuster

I might just do that. There are some people who can wait for a really long, but I dont think I'm one of those people. Do you guys think Rick Grimes figure is worth buying, the one from threezero? What other figure is worth buying these days? I know it depends on what your interested in, but i still want to know what other figure you guys are interested in buying.

Rick grimes looks good. The boots on that figure are not as good imo. But still looks good. Hot toys has some good figures coming out. But it just depends what you want.

So what figure or figures are you planning to buy this year? I wish i had one of the Iron Man figures from hot toys, but they're too expensive for me. Btw I cant really tell if the boots on the Rick Grimes figure is good or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back