1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me personally I'm getting the hot toys BvS batman that's number one on my list, second is this Max which I just paid off and get him Mr.E's boots and bracelet. The other figures is deadpool from hot toys, one of the figure I want to get but haven't heard much of is the R.E.D Mark x Inflames sword in the wind. Which is guts from Berserk. Those are some on my list.

There are some good iron man figures who aren't at the $300 range. Starboost, Silver Centurion, are the ones that come to mind.

The Iron Man figures you mentioned don't interest me. Thank you anyway. I like Mark 4, 6, 7, and the latest one from Civil War. I recently saw an Iron man mark 4 from King Arts, the 1/9 size, and it's not that expensive and it looks alright . I really enjoyed watching all of the 3 Berserk movies that came out the last couple of years, so I wanted to get Guts from Berserk. I really want that figure.

For me, i think I still like the Christian Bale's version of Batman, so I dont have interest in the Batman figure from BvS. The figure looks very nice and detailed though. If i was collecting a ton of figures, i probably would've got it

VTS was really slow and late with the agent hunter too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I don't remember exactly, but it was the most delayed figure I've ever gotten.

So do you buy figures from VTS anymore? This is probably going to be the last time I buy from them, or I'm just going to use the money to get something else.

The wait shouldn't be a problem if it comes out better from the prototype. But if you do want to buy something else that's okay too it's all personal preference.

Delays don't bother me. The agent hunter came out really good. Close to HT quality.

Hope they give us the shotgun from the proto. I will use it for my Mel Road Warrior and the shotgun from the Art Figures will be for the VTS Tom Hardy Max. [emoji57]

2d1c7e7d77df88f7743985e8551bac3f.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Is that a big difference with the shotgun, the one vts has is more Mel version and the Art is more the one Tom had in fury road.

This is why I do not pre -order...better to see in hand pic first.....

(well I DID pre order GB set so......)

Price point is a no brainer buy for me.......I will mod the hell out of him if he's like this...bulk the body for sure.....
I hope delayed mean they are doing it right....

I have a feeling this might be released next month, like the end of September to the first weeks of October. Hopefully

I don't know if there is a firm timeline or not, but eBay is not really set up to handle pre-orders. Their policy is not to allow anyone to sell pre-orders that will take longer than 30 days to deliver. As such, their coverage period is built around the idea that you will receive what you order in around a month's time or less. As far as I'm aware, the longest you could be protected is 6 months through Paypal, or however long your credit card company may protect you if you go that route.

Never, ever, ever pre-order off eBay unless it genuinely is something that's hitting the market within the next couple of weeks. It absolutely baffles me why anyone would do this.

Not to mention most preorder items are overpriced. This figure is $200 on ebay which isn't bad, but you can get it for half the price at another online store.

Never, ever, ever pre-order off eBay unless it genuinely is something that's hitting the market within the next couple of weeks. It absolutely baffles me why anyone would do this.

I have been preordering my stuff of eBay for five years now and this is the one and only time I am remotely concerned. Preordering is often cheaper than retail, especially with Hot Toys. That is why people do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back