1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The AF versions is total ****! I dont get why it looks so badm the tailoring and sculpt are just crap. AF is usually better than this. VTS all the way.

So ART has been cancelled :D
This figure is so much better that there is just no comparison.

Someone has troubles accepting reality:Tom Hardy is now Mad Max, end of story. If you're interested in the vintage version, I'm sure that you'll have no troubles finding some threads about him in the customs section instead of wasting your time here.

Now we just need one of the usual suspects commenting that he looks like Tom Cruise... :)

I tried to watch the first mad max movie because of the comments on here. Almost fell asleep half way through and had to turn it off.

Someone has troubles accepting reality:Tom Hardy is now Mad Max, end of story. If you're interested in the vintage version, I'm sure that you'll have no troubles finding some threads about him in the customs section instead of wasting your time here.

Now we just need one of the usual suspects commenting that he looks like Tom Cruise... :)

Naw, Cruise is a much better looking dude. :lol

I tried to watch the first mad max movie because of the comments on here. Almost fell asleep half way through and had to turn it off.

Not enough explosions?

Yeah i prefer the Road Warrior or Thunderdome to the original, but that's not to say the original is not worth watching. I guess for people who want to see him just kill the bad guys and drive the car, should just watch the last 20 min or so of Mad Max. Personally kinda like that in the 1st one they start him off as just a normal guy, a cop and family man. Its not till they kill his friend and run down his family that he snaps. Classic stuff.

I really just didn't like anybody in the movie except his family. I also felt a lot of the scenes, dialogue and acting we're really cringeworthy. I'll keep trying though.

classic low budget exploitation action flick, starts off slow but builds to a nice finish, that said i prefer the road warrior, but really love fury road.

First Mad Max is low budget, the world is not established and directing is lacking. Road Warrior was blast and introducing so many interesting characters. Thunderdome is getting weak on third act when introducing a kids

Any 1/6 Gibson Road Warrior is instantbuy I think despite unlicensed

MM was slow, I just wish it had the pace toward the end when he's going after the bandits. My only complaint in RW was that it almost felt like he's not in the film enough. Plus, I hated the Interceptor got detonated.

The 1st Mad Max is indeed bland in terms of action, because of the low budget. Still not that bad til you fall asleep, i would imagine movies like Avengers when you mention about falling asleep.

The 2nd Mad Max was the craziest with those spike hair punks & vehicle wars.

The 3rd is also entertaining but more on action.

New Mad Max is similar to 2nd Mad Max in terms of craziness, but the bad guys seems to stand out more.

The 1st Mad Max is indeed bland in terms of action, because of the low budget. Still not that bad til you fall asleep, i would imagine movies like Avengers when you mention about falling asleep.

The 2nd Mad Max was the craziest with those spike hair punks & vehicle wars.

The 3rd is also entertaining but more on action.

New Mad Max is similar to 2nd Mad Max in terms of craziness, but the bad guys seems to stand out more.

I liked Fury Road. It connected with the other 3 films. Im sure in future films, theyll focus more on Max's character.
I think of all 4 the worse is Thunderdome. It was cool visually but thats about it. I re-watched it for the first time in years found it hard to watch and corny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back