1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sculpt looks pretty good from most angles. I'm very impressed with the outfits and accessories. Immortan Joe next?

while Joe is a prominent character in the movie, i just can't get myself to purchase a figure of him and display him, it's just too much, especially with his transparent armor hiding his beer belly. folks who dig Predator & Aliens probably dig him.

How is timewalker? Do they ship internationally? And how does their PO work? Deposit? Or full payment upfront?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I have two preorders with them and from what I hear their service is very good. No deposit up front and your card is charged only when the figures are in stock. And yes, they ship internationally.

I'll have to just get this guy whenever i can next yr, i have decided that i am spending too much money on this hobby and that i need to just get the ones i really want the most. So far for next yr i have down: avp elder, unisols, HT boba fett, mk45, mk40, darth maul. Though the 2 im's i know will stick around for a long time and i don't know if i really need to upgrade my darth maul or not. The rest of that stuff i want for sure though and there is also scarlet witch and vision who i need to complete my current AoU setup. :slap

Preordered!

The only thing I am missing are the boots close to Road Warriors that he is wearing at the beginnng and after the storm. When is he weaing taactical boots?

No words needed when comparing ART FIGURES VS. VTS TOYS

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-akY_bYxXJPg/VmBs2GkVR6I/AAAAAAAAG-4/quAb5TX-1Sw/s1600/comparaci%25C3%25B3n.png
It's like comparing SSC to Hot Toys. The one thing the Art Figures may win at is the undershirt. The one on the VTS figure doesn't really look like the material from the film.

Just preordered mine from one sixth kit! I'm really excited! I was soooo close buying that earlier figure!!

I po'd on the hope of a Furiosa. The tandem would look much better than solo max.

I po'd on the hope of a Furiosa. The tandem would look much better than solo max.

Me too, I hope they sell enough that they will consider making Furiosa, I know there is a big demand for her ;_;

They are doing Anderson from Dredd, I don't see why they wouldn't go for Furiosa too. It'll be an interesting sculpt to get right though.

They are doing Anderson from Dredd, I don't see why they wouldn't go for Furiosa too. It'll be an interesting sculpt to get right though.
Furiosa could be a more technically complex due to the arm. Though if it's just a static sculpted piece it might not be too difficult.

i hope they give us few cans of chrome & shinny spray paints. If they want to make those war boys, make sure they come with a normal & a witness me head. can't believe they included the mask for max but not the blood dripping pack & needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back