1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are cancelations with Monkey Depot on preorders? I want to secure one of these and don't mind the NRD there.

I have never cancelled an order at Monkey Depot, so I'm not really sure what their policy is.

I am not even a super huge fan of FR and i think this looks great. At 160$ its hard to pass up. I do wish vts and dam would use bigger/beefier bodies though.

I am a huge post-apocalyptic & MM fan (especially of the older movies-MM2 rocks!).
When VTS showed a teaser about their version of MM, I knew I had to wait before ordering the AF version.
It helped significantly that the AF version hs was not good (to my liking)
and I remembered I had pre-ordered VTS version of a certain agent.
This figure has an amazing hs (I think the best likeness of Tom so far), so I had to see their MM version.
And boy am I glad that I did, as they knocked it out of the park!

KGH is sold out so I went for the 1st time (at least for a full figure) with onesixthkit,
just to be safe that I will have my own piece.

Likeness could be pretty near perfect if his brows were more straight and not angled.

I need to get this but I have an issue with preordering and NRD... and the whole unlicensed thing. I think I'll wait for Q2 and see what comes.

For me this figure is pointless without Immortan Joe. I need Immortan Joe. Gotta figure out where to get tone.

The best bet for a Furiosa or Joe would be that the licensor gets wind of this and shuts this figure down, replicating the demand and subsequent success of ART Figure's HASC. The only reason you're seeing New Epoch Cop and the Female HASC is because of the demand for HASC.

Someone call up Warner Bros and tell them those dirty thieving bastards at VTS Toys are bootlegging their IP.

SwedishHeat has a few spots left in his group buy for this figure

Yeah, unfortunately. I get the $5 deposit and all... but the shipping? Eh.
Ah ****. I wanted to secure one, and the deposit would have been acceptable. I've got a pretty much finished custom, but I do really like this. But enough to lock up more money? I dunno. I'm curious as to how cancelations work with Monkey Depot. If I had a more solid feel about that, knowing I definitely get shipping back and such, or if I won't have a fight to cancel should I choose to, I would be a bit more tenacious. Like I said, it comes down to the fact I have a custom pretty much done.

Its pretty good though i wish max was the main character, the movie is really about furiosa though and helping the women escape joe. Maybe the next one it will be more about max.

That's what I didn't like about Road Warrior, since it felt like he was almost a background character. I'm not knocking Mel's character at all though.

I only saw the first two, and I plan on watching Thunderdome and Fury Road before the year is out.

6xHP8fy.jpg

Something about the film i found interesting was that the same guy that played toe cutter in the original mad max, was the same guy that played joe in fury road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back