1/6 Threezero - TMNT: Out of the Shadows - Rocksteady and Bebop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figures look well made but the look from the movie is not one that works for me.

I love the movie designs for these two, but I didn't really like the way they looked in the actual movie. The animation quality and just the way they were animated made them look too damn cartoony. They look awesome in figure form though. Passed on the turtles but I think I'll go for these.:clap

disgusting, meaningless and stupid designs created by a dumb person who knows animal world only from mcdonalds.
i wish Threezero made two creatures from original TMNT2 movie with such attention to detail.

Lol what? Rhino and Boar are fat animal with big belly
1) black rhinoceros are muscly, not fat. they have distinctive hump and chest, but the area where fat is usually stored is empty. the bag close to the chest is just big bowels, common for all grass eaters. did you see a horse / a donkey / a cow up close? they all have similar belly.

stand_black_rhino-1240220378.jpg

Ngorongoro_Spitzmaulnashorn_edit1.jpg

here are some pictures of their anatomy for you.

rhino_muscle_structure_by_devirus.jpg

1256bd570ac8c77af8116750927f49aa.jpg

white_rhino_muscle_render_comingsoon_1024x1024.jpg

you can even buy one and send it to that prick who made designs for the movie.

https://www.junsanatomy.com/products/rhino-anatomy-model-at-1-20th-scale-v-1?variant=1478842497

2) warthog is a muscly skinny pig with his teeth strangely growing up from his upper jaw, "punk hairdo" and "facial hair" (main features of Bebop).

warthog-running-closeup.jpg

large-Warthog-photo.jpg

they are both runners and fighters, so they have muscles and not fat. Shredder asked for badass strong angry creatures and he got them. now he got two lardos.
so yes, new creatures are disgusting, meaningless and stupid designs created by a dumb person who knows animal world only from mcdonalds in a form of a king burger and a cup of gravy. he must be superfat himself and draw those two lardos to compensate.

Last edited:
Is Bebop a warthog though or just a common Boar? Either way, they look great. Kind off topic however but I wonder no one has touched the 1990 movie in 1/6 scale. I think at this point it's the only TMNT thing I'd buy at this price point.

these look great all the threezero tmnt stuff has been a real surprise how well done it is

You mean like those turtles you've bought? :monkey3
nope, like those turtles i cancelled, losing $100 on that :slap

Is Bebop a warthog though or just a common Boar?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop_and_Rocksteady

As the result of being brought into contact with a common warthog and a black rhinoceros that Shredder had abducted from the zoo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_warthog

Although capable of fighting (males aggressively fight each other during mating season), the common warthog's primary defense is to flee by means of fast sprinting.
fighters and runners, sportive and skinny.

Last edited:
Back