1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

I'm interested to see Selene, but this is a "one off" license to me - none of the other characters appealed to me enough for me to even think of buying them.

How is the QC on the other Star Ace figures? I'd just like to prepare myself for when the Underworld line shows up.

Take a look at any of Michael Crawford's reviews on The Potter figures, or the Steve McQueen figure. I have the latter, and I think it's excellent. Just about as good as anything HT is doing (maybe the paint apps aren't quite THAT good, but damn close). I think (I hope) we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

Take a look at any of Michael Crawford's reviews on The Potter figures, or the Steve McQueen figure. I have the latter, and I think it's excellent. Just about as good as anything HT is doing (maybe the paint apps aren't quite THAT good, but damn close). I think (I hope) we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I just watched some YouTube reviews on all the figures so far and between the scults, tailoring of clothes, and tight joints I'm fully confident that they will knock the Underworld license out if the park.

Yeah. I think they'll do a fantastic job. They've impressed me with everything they've put out so far. I'm excited to see Selene (as I'm sure most people are). She's been on my Grail list since I first saw that movie. They have a top-notch sculptor(s) on their team, and I think they'll finally do the lovely Kate Beckinsale justice.

What accessories do you expect to get with Selene? I think both pistols and maybe even Viktor's sworld. Perhaps even little throwing star weapons.

With Selene, two of the following hand guns:

Beretta 92FS
400px-UnderworldHeroKateGuns5.jpg
Underworld-Beretta92FS-1.jpg
Walther P99s
Walther_P99.jpg
601px-Underworld-WaltherP99Tutone-1.jpg
+ a shuriken or three:wink1:
UNDERWORLD-Selene-Light-Up-Throwing-Stars-Prop-Replica-Set-Hollywood-Collectibles-Group.jpg
With other characters, a mixture of gun, swords, and knifes.
1Viktor_Sword_Licensed_M.jpg

Their aren't really a lot of accessories they can make tbh.

With the Lycan characters, It would be cool if you could get a Lycan form version as well. :joy

Selene with a normal face and blue eyed vampire face would be a cool double head feature.

I would be fine with less accessories (even if it's just the two Beretta's), if the sculpting is undeniably Kate in 1/6 form.

Selene with a normal face and blue eyed vampire face would be a cool double head feature.

Definitely! :clap

I would be fine with less accessories (even if it's just the two Beretta's), if the sculpting is undeniably Kate in 1/6 form.

Me too, but as I was saying; there aren't too many accessories they can make, because there aren't many in the movie. :wink1:

honestly, so long as they nail her face sculpt, they can give me a rock as an accessory and id be happy.

After seeing what Star Ace has been doing with the Harry Potter line I am definitely looking forward to this line and 300. I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing some WIPs.

After seeing what Star Ace has been doing with the Harry Potter line I am definitely looking forward to this line and 300. I wonder how long it will be before we start seeing some WIPs.
NYCC in October we'll be seeing Selene and Viktor. :yess:

with all these HP star ace figures I'm gonna need some more $20 coupons......when was the last time they gave out reward point codes.

Back