1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

Meh, he wasn't visually interesting during the finale of the first film.
Now in RotL he had very cool goth looking casual outfit and armour.

Agree with you there. And in that case I hope he comes with a chalice of blood. It would be awesome to get the throne as well, but that would up the price too much. Unless they do a set with chair and without

image.jpg

Just got an email back from Star Ace. "Thanks for your email and thanks for your interested in our Star Ace
products.

Yes, we are also excited that we finally got the license right on
"Underworld" series, and for sure that Selene and Viktor will be coming
soon."

Would be interested in anyone except Michael. Poor Scott Speedman.

Yeah, as key as he is to the films... his human form would be boring and the transformed is kind of silly. Really fun movies, but I could think of many more interesting looks for a vampyre/werewolf hybrid than this :lol

4344445-2629019198-1d34e.jpg

Just got an email back from Star Ace. "Thanks for your email and thanks for your interested in our Star Ace
products.

soon."

Soon = 2 years? I love getting confirmation like this, they can't back out now.

It better be sooner than 2 years! :lol :impatient:

Hopefully we get Selene with her trench coat. :pray: :wink1:

Look at how many Harry Potter figures they've done and have just announced - compare that to any other manufacturer including Hot Toys. Star Ace is nothing if not fast.

Look at how many Harry Potter figures they've done and have just announced - compare that to any other manufacturer including Hot Toys. Star Ace is nothing if not fast.

Very good point. I just hope they put their best people on Selene, Kate will be a chore to get right. Do you guys think they've been working on the prototypes prior to the announcement?

I hope so. But they have been very busy with the Harry Potter stuff. I've no idea how many people they have to spare. :lol

Very good point. I just hope they put their best people on Selene, Kate will be a chore to get right. Do you guys think they've been working on the prototypes prior to the announcement?

That would be my guess. It sounds like they've been chasing the license for awhile, and I would bet they went into those negotiations with at least a couple sculpts to show what they could do with it, plus their Potter/McQueen items.

That would be my guess. It sounds like they've been chasing the license for awhile, and I would bet they went into those negotiations with at least a couple sculpts to show what they could do with it, plus their Potter/McQueen items.

I wanna see a prototype really bad.

I have been very happy with the work that Star Ace has been doing. I have faith that Selene will be done right. They want this line to sell.

"Thanks for your email.

Yes, we will have something to display on those new characters in the NYCC.

See you in NYCC.

Best Regards,"

So I assume we'll at least see Selene and Viktor at NYCC

"Thanks for your email.

Yes, we will have something to display on those new characters in the NYCC.

See you in NYCC.

Best Regards,"

So I assume we'll at least see Selene and Viktor at NYCC
Awesome, thanks! But October? Ugh!

As long as we get a Selene, the rest dont matter.. and a 1/6 Lycan, LOL

exactly!

products.

soon
."

Music to my ears! i've wanted an underworld selene for so long!

How is the QC on the other Star Ace figures? I'd just like to prepare myself for when the Underworld line shows up.

Back