1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

for me SA and 3Z are such a welcomed breath of fresh air in the world of 1/6 :clap lovin what i see via both all the time.

then we have 1000toys hittin the manga feels with Nihei inspired figures. just such a nice balance between all these new players in 1/6.

I would like to see a vampire expression for Selene that resembles one of these pics.

underworld_wallpaper__selene_by_naruto_fan1113.jpg

W9cXU.jpg

I hope KA Kim does the headsculpt. She did an amazing job with the Hermoine figure. Selene would be my first female figure worth getting if done right.

So when would we expect to see a preview? any upcoming events scheduled in where they may show something???

Big month of October for the Underworld fans of the board. Underworld 5 begins filming and we may see some good stuff from Star Ace. :clap

Yesssss been revisiting the films this week, such good fun.

just ordered the "Underworld Legacy Collection"...when that comes in, planning on doing a marathon watch through.

just ordered the "Underworld Legacy Collection"...when that comes in, planning on doing a marathon watch through.

Are you going to watch them year of release? Or chronologically, starting from ROTL? :wink1:

2 weeks from now, we should hopfully see something from this line at NYCC. :ted

My very first date with my now wife, we went to see Underworld Evolution. So these movies have some meaning for me. I'd maybe be in the market for a Selene figure. I probably wouldn't buy the rest, except maybe a Lycan.

So excited to see these figures. I'll be at NYCC so I will post pics first chance I get

I'm going to be fully invested in this line. I'm getting every figure and multiples of Selene.

Back