1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

This is a cool announcement.
I just hope Star Ace aren't biting off more than they can chew.
ThreeZero has a few lines and fumbled the ball with the Walking Dead line.
I can't wait to see what the QUEEN line looks like.

Whoa!
Star Ace is really picking up some cool licenses.
I might be interested in a Selene, she's a cool character.

Selene will look cool, that's really all I would be interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

I changed the title of the thread - Star Ace has the license for the first 3 movies - but which characters (besides Selene) will be produced is still up in the air.

You can use this thread to voice your opinions - which characters from the those films do you want to see?

About time a company grab the license for these two.

11702712_984133484960604_8710282997976300129_n.jpg

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...finally get my Selene!!!! :love

I'll get every figure in the license as well as multiples of Selene.

Last edited:

Selene and Viktor would probably be my #1 and #2. Transformed Michael... maybe. Lucian and Marcus maybe.

Yep, I'll be all in if these turn out as good as the HP figures.

About damn time someone made some figures from Underworld! :bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I was just thinking about if someone made 1/6 Underworld figures today.....Ironies.... :yess:

Last edited:

I changed the title of the thread - Star Ace has the license for the first 3 movies - but which characters (besides Selene) will be produced is still up in the air.

You can use this thread to voice your opinions - which characters from the those films do you want to see?
I'd be set with Selena, Lucian and a Lycan.

My only complaint with the Underworld series is that in theory Scott Speedman should have been the coolest looking character ever, I mean c'mon half werewolf and half vampire!!! Instead we got just blue Scott Speedman with claws.

you mean midget avatard?

I hope Star Ace is up to the challenge of sculpting Beckinsale, not the easiest of people to sculpt. It's all in her cute little nose and her lips, get those right and it'll be spot on.

I'm confident they'll get it right.

They haven't failed on a sculpt as of yet, and I think kid portraits are harder to sculpt. Absolutely nailed the likeness on Harry and Ron, I'm confident these will be solid.

The only question is.... rooted or sculpted? When they finally release the prototype for Hermione.. I guess we'll have a good idea.

I'm confident they'll get it right.

They haven't failed on a sculpt as of yet, and I think kid portraits are harder to sculpt. Absolutely nailed the likeness on Harry and Ron, I'm confident these will be solid.

The only question is.... rooted or sculpted? When they finally release the prototype for Hermione.. I guess we'll have a good idea.

If they go with the Selene from on their promo pic which was from the Evolution International theatrical poster I would want sculpted hair. If they go wiyh Underworld Selene I would want rooted hair so you can get her in the pose in the theatrical poster.

Last edited:

I bought a clothing set to kitbash Selene years ago, foolishly thinking that a good set of clothes usually prompts someone to make a good sculpt (or vice versa). I never did find a Selene headsculpt I liked, so I really hope they nail her likeness and I can finally get a complete Selene in my collection.

It'd be nice to see 300 and underworld get the depth we've been seeing them give harry potter. I want to see a company that sticks to a handful of licenses but gives them all the love they deserve; rather than sticking with the mentality of hoarding as many licenses as possible.

This is the best news I've seen in a long time. Star Ace is doing awesome with the Potter series. These should be stellar. I want Selene, Lucian, Viktor, Marcus and William. Artemisia definitely.

Back