1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

I only care about Selene. May buy her if the figure looks good.

Lucian and Viktor from RotL??? Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Loved their characters from that movie.

How many people want to see Michael in any form? Perhaps we need a poll?

I'm only really interested in Kate & Rhona.

How many people want to see Michael in any form? Perhaps we need a poll?
I hope they skip Michael and use the resource for other characters. He was my least favorite character throughout all the films.

Selena, Viktor, Lucian and a 1/6 Lycan would be sweet. Even better if they can give us Marcus in his hybrid form.

cinemaquette_marcus_7.jpg

Last edited:

I think Michael in hybrid form is a must, he's pretty much the reason Selene does what she does. So here's the must figures for the line thus far.

Selene (2 headsculpts - One vamp and one non vamp)
Michael hybrid
Viktor
Lucian
William
Marcus hybrid

Honorable mention:
Sonja
Raze
Amelia

I think Michael in hybrid form is a must, he's pretty much the reason Selene does what she does. So here's the must figures for the line thus far.

Selene (2 headsculpts - One vamp and one non vamp)
Michael hybrid
Viktor
Lucian
William
Marcus hybrid

Honorable mention:
Sonja
Raze
Amelia
That's a good list. Top 3 I'd def want but if Selene turned out poorly I'd likely skip the entire line since she's my numero uno.

I think I've seen three Underworld movies, and semi-watched one of them. There were never terribly great IMO but really like the design of Selene and Kate B is gorgeous. So definitely in for one. And I have a bunch of bash stuff as well, but no great HS. Viktor is cool, so yes would grab him as well. And certainly need a werewolf although if there are variations couldn't pick one or the other out of a lineup. I know there's some kind of a hybrid (all vampire werewolf movies seem to have them) but no idea who or what it is. I have no idea who some of these other characters are. I guess I should rewatch the series. It's kind of like Resident evil, cool concept, hot lead actress, mediocre to terrible writing especially on the sequels. Isn't Beckinsale married to the director as well?

I think I've seen three Underworld movies, and semi-watched one of them. There were never terribly great IMO but really like the design of Selene and Kate B is gorgeous. So definitely in for one. And I have a bunch of bash stuff as well, but no great HS. Viktor is cool, so yes would grab him as well. And certainly need a werewolf although if there are variations couldn't pick one or the other out of a lineup. I know there's some kind of a hybrid (all vampire werewolf movies seem to have them) but no idea who or what it is. I have no idea who some of these other characters are. I guess I should rewatch the series. It's kind of like Resident evil, cool concept, hot lead actress, mediocre to terrible writing especially on the sequels. Isn't Beckinsale married to the director as well?

There is an all white werewolf, his name is William (Corvinus). In Underworld lore he's the first ever Werewolf.

Yes, Kate is married to Len Wiseman the director. Kate has a child with Michael Sheen, the actor who plays Lucian. Rumor has is Kate and Len were screwing around before Kate and Sheen were broken up.

Yeah, I know WAY too much about this franchise.

Last edited:

If there's no Michael Hybrid figure, I'll pass on all of them tbh.

Viktor must come with a swap out cut in half headsculpt :lecture
Meh, he wasn't visually interesting during the finale of the first film.
Now in RotL he had very cool goth looking casual outfit and armour.

Rise of the Lycans Viktor, Lucian, and Sonja are musts for me

Back