1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Underworld

Star Ace and ACI doing licenses HT used to go for...more power to them!

You got it. I'm hoping they do some video games too Witcher 3 would be a personal favorite, however unlikely it may seem.

If Dave, with all his connections and threads to Star Ace, seems surprised about your guess...it either means it's very wrong or very right.
Yep :lol Maybe it was a good guess.

I think I read somewhere that it was implied that someone (not actually sure if it was a licensed figure or not) had a Katniss figure coming. Maybe it's Star Ace.

Ask the reps what other licenses they have up their sleeve.

I would be curious to know this, too.

Hope the company continues to grow because they have quality products, for the most part. I still want to get into their HP line, at least some of them.

Selene is still kinda tempting for me. Teen me would've been crazy for it, but I haven't watched the movies in awhile. They didn't really hold up all that much for me. Maybe because they're a bit too stylized/Matrix like for me.... I dunno. :dunno It doesn't help that I'm kinda burnt on vampires - old school Buffy and Dark Shadows being the immortal exceptions.

Hoping they show something off and more importantly that it looks good.

^^^ Same, these figures should have been made by HT yrs ago.
I believe at some point someone was going to create licensed versions of Underworld figures but Beckinsale said she didn't want her young daughter to see dolls of her that looked like transvestites or something along those lines. This was years ago so I can imagine they looked horrific.

Actually here's the quote of her talking about it in 2006.

Actress Kate Beckinsale is delighted movie bosses have dumped plans for a doll version of her Underworld: REVOLUTION character SELENE - because the last ones made her look like a transsexual.

The 32-year-old beauty, who met her director husband Len Wiseman on the set of the original UNDERWORLD film in 2003, would prefer the plastic figurines were not made at all.

She says, "I looked like someone having a sex-change op."
:rotfl

Last edited:

I can imagine once Star Ace releases their figure that someone will put Selene's head on a male anatomically correct body to make her words come to life.

Keep in mind she said this in 2006, figures have come a long was since.

I hope Star Ace steps up their game on these...looking at thatHarry Potter Mad-Man Moody figure they dropped the ball on that sculpt!

Back