1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.) Figu

They are doing yule ball hermonie. I always sorta thought radcliffe looked the most like harry hear when older, I hated the order of the phoenix hairstyle and the others after were just meh i suppose.

Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.) Figu

It'll be available from Sideshow and all the biggish retailers in the US. I'm not sure about all the European options though.

Glad I didn't buy the young version. This will be great to display with Voldemort though it's a shame this doesn't come with Harry's clothes on their 1st encounter.

I'm concerned the body looks a little too tall for a teen, I wonder if they created a new body that's shorter than standard 12."

Looks great, still going to hold out for a different version, but they nailed this figure.

Re: 1/6 Star Ace - SA0008 - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard V

Star Ace is doing an amazing job with this line.
I might have to pic this version up if he's affordable.

Re: 1/6 Star Ace - SA0008 - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard V

Son of a....I had interest in Harry Potter when I was young and it escaped me after the third book and film. I had no intents of buying anything Potter related but this is pretty good looking.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this one. I love Harry Potter. Those books showed me the value in reading when I was a kid.

Looking it over again, as amazing as it is, there is something off about the head sculpt. I think it might be the eyes, or the hair. Still, if it's priced like all the others I'm sure I'll get it.

Hopefully bbts priced him on the high side. I really want to get especially since I picked up Voldemort but I was hopping they'd stay under $200.

This is a deluxe figure with light up accessory. The deluxe ones will be over $200 - the SRP is $228, but some retailers might have it cheaper.

Yikes $220 (at bbts) is a steep price hike compared to the other figures! Still, this one is very tempting. I'd probably get it with a coupon from Sideshow.

Is there a version of this figure that's not deluxe? I'd rarely use the light up stand anyway.

harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-20050330083044751-e1394684064435.jpgXTZ2BG1.jpg

You know what, it does look really accurate. It looks like they used that first image for reference.

The mouth and hair should be tweaked though. The hair looks too neat, and helmety. The skin tone is off too.

EDIT: I keep coming in here, hoping for more news! I think I'm for sure getting this. I can't stop thinking about it. I guess it's time for a series rewatch, and then a reread, followed by another rewatch!

Back