1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.) Figu

Yes, because 6 new figures at once isn't enough...

I wasn't even complaining..... just wanted those to be the next revealed after the five I saw, which Dumbledore was, so Snape can't be far off.

I just wanted to see them next...... :dunno

I plan on buying a good chunk of the new releases and am quite excited about them.

Re: 1/6 Star Ace - Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire - Harry Potter (Tri-Wizard Ver.) Figu

Soooooooooooo much better than the other version.

I'm glad im only looking to buy 2-3 figures from this line because i would be broke wanting to get all these!

Yup this could be the one I go for! Looks awesome! I love what I am seeing from this company

This is the best harry potter figure i've seen. Goblet of fire is my favorite and harry looked best in that movie imo. So getting this along voldemort.

Yes, because 6 new figures at once isn't enough...

TBF as good as these sculpt are I won't be purchasing them. Massive HP fan but I'm more interested in the adults of the series than repeats of the same character. I reckon McGonagall will be the next (after Hagrid and Dumbledore). She is the only one in the banner not to have been shown or mentioned. Be good to have another female too and if she is wearing the Philosopher's Stone costume (as shown) that would be even better. GG used her with GOF costume. She is the best character along with Moody IMO.

10531364_725934134199991_5148612470786911713_o.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

What about price?

That looks fantastic.

Damn he looks great *drools over the potential for the Selene Underworld figure* :thud:

Fantastic set!

They're pumping these out so fast it makes me NOT want to start buying 'em.

I'm not rich enough. :rotfl

wow, they are knocking this line out of the park.

Definite buy. SSC take note of how a 1/6 line should be done.

Back