1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell for certain if the glove is articulated? That's the big selling point for me...!

And I know this is the wrong thread for it, but I don't suppose there's been a surprise revelation that Jason's mask is removable after all?

I PO'ed Jason and now Im looking for a Freddy to go with him. I think I may just hold out and get this new SS version. I like the face sculpt. I see Robert England's Freddy for sure. I was talking to the SS support chat and asked when this was going to be released, and they didn't have an exact date, but speculated it would go up for preorder "this fall". So Im guessing its going to be around Spooktacular time!

SDCC-2016-Sideshow-Horror-053.jpg

To me it doesnt look as good as the betomatali freddy. If you cant do a better job and your name is SSC then dont bother...

Shirt is way to fluffy and cheap looking. Long neck. Pointy hat. Head sculpt doesnt look as good.

Gotta beat custom ones? Then maybe two head sculpts and one with PERS. Articulated glove with diecast blades.

This has got to be the ultimate freddy, just not there.

To me it doesnt look as good as the betomatali freddy. If you cant do a better job and your name is SSC then dont bother...

Shirt is way to fluffy and cheap looking. Long neck. Pointy hat. Head sculpt doesnt look as good.

Gotta beat custom ones? Then maybe two head sculpts and one with PERS. Articulated glove with diecast blades.

This has got to be the ultimate freddy, just not there.

It's also not two grand.

It's also not two grand.
lol Yeah exactly! Im not ready to spend 2 grand on one action figure. I think that if Sideshow releases this at the same price as the new Jason turned out, then it'll be worth it. $210 is not a bad price these days for a licensed product.

Yeah I am not diggin the Hat....

the neck looks long too...though that might be cause the body was not really the final.....

$_14.JPG Doesn't look much different from the first Sideshow version, does it?

Dont know where you guys buy figure from but i havent spent 2k on one figure. Even customs like Bill butcher which is i think high end. 600 for him. And still thats custom. Sure this has room for improvements all im saying. Fluffy shirts a no no. Main problem

It's a sweater. Sweaters are fluffy.

Wait for Beato to offer another custom. Then stare at it on your shelf. By candle light. While eating a baloney sandwich.

Still liking ssc Dreamwarriors version the most.
Also prefer sculpted neck. (head neck 1 piece)
But this one has a nice hat.

Back