1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC - Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

I think Jason looks really good but Freddy's neck is too long, other than that I think he looks cool

COOL. :horror

Swapped spots today.

13062019_1155934324447185_2227998933564760975_n.jpg

Would be cool to get both but that will be at least $500.

If they can keep that QC in check, the Freddy is as good as mine...

Umm what's with the naked women in the background? :naughty

Jason looks glorious. Freddy looks fine, but his expression and detail screams Nightmare 4 (not 3 as the base indicates). Also, the fedora looks awkward.

"I don't see anything wrong with it."
longneck-755918.jpeg

This **** is pretty bad. Pants colour is inaccurate, body and neck are way too slim. Meh.

:lol:lol @ Patriot

Jason looks glorious. Freddy looks fine, but his expression and detail screams Nightmare 4 (not 3 as the base indicates). Also, the fedora looks awkward.

Does it say pt. 3 somewhere? After seeing the latest pics I actually think it looks better than I first thought. The sculpt is decent and the paint is pretty damn good. If all turns out well I was going to grab this as a pt. 3 regardless of what they call it :lol

There aren't huge differences in the make-up and fedora between 3 & 4, so it could pass for that too like you said. They still could do some improving here (lower the neck, fix the fit of the fedora and give it it's proper pinch, work on the sweater a little, etc.) and I wish they went all out making it a proper pt. 3 with syringe hands and a Freddy puppet.

:lol:lol @ Patriot

Does it say pt. 3 somewhere? After seeing the latest pics I actually think it looks better than I first thought. The sculpt is decent and the paint is pretty damn good. If all turns out well I was going to grab this as a pt. 3 regardless of what they call it :lol

There aren't huge differences in the make-up and fedora between 3 & 4, so it could pass for that too like you said. They still could do some improving here (lower the neck, fix the fit of the fedora and give it it's proper pinch, work on the sweater a little, etc.) and I wish they went all out making it a proper pt. 3 with syringe hands and a Freddy puppet.

A swap out syringe hand EX. I'd buy it without hesitation. I need a Freddy on my shelf, so this is pretty much bought anyways. Hopefully SS will tweak it so I don't have to though.

Figure looks great minus a few obvious room for improvements.

Will definitely be picking both up, just glad SSC is finally going back to these guys.

Ready to buy this thing.

Back