1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting to see pics from SDCC to make my final call...

xx.jpg

Re: 1/6 SSC - Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Aside from looking a little slim, I think Jason will end up being a solid release if they include all the necessary weapons.

I hate to say it but aside from the physique, Freddy is off nearly head to toe; there's absolutely nothing pt. 1 about this figure. The fedora and sweater in the original are completely different, the boots and pants should be black and the left hand isn't burnt. The make-up has none of the pt. 1 attributes and it isn't even a good Englund likeness, it's very much a generic Freddy

EDIT: Sorry if I pissed on anyone's fun but it truly twisted my nads to see this reveal. It literally looks like no research went into that at all

It would be a solid release, if only they would have made his mask removable with the Jason sculpt!

I like it and will likely buy...already PO'd Jason....

His body is too thin......

It's almost like these are comic-book versions of the characters. I still like them a lot, but they aren't even close to screen accurate.

Got Mr Voorhees on PO so will most probably be picking up their Freddy also.

Got a custom Freddy coming to me later on in the year (original version) but will make room for this one also.

I'm gonna wait for more pics of Freddy before I decide. I can say this Freddy proto is a big improvement over the last one shown.

Back