1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sense and you won't feel like it got personal. Also, learn some manners.

Dude you pointing me out or what? Lets talk about the figure and not bag out someone for their opinion. If you cant make sense of it doesnt mean you gotta take it out on me. Climb off.

Its not like i went hate rage on this thing. I say my points which i think is fair, its a forum, i didnt bag anyones view on this, then someone throws out an exaggerated "2k" comment which makes zero sense then another bagging me out about a baloney sandwich. And you qoute me about manners and not anyone else? Like youre gonna play the "oh you started it though" theme?

Lead by example and you show some manners. And that goes for everyone else.

I am still lost at both of your comments. Btw the price tag of 2k for Betos Freddy pt2 is not exaggerated.

i dunno.....so many hardcore opinions in here. this Freddy looks fine to me. as does SS jason. all i want is a cool representation of what i grew up watching. this fits the bill.

Yea overall he looks good. Decent price. Don't care for the had. I like the Freddy I have. Well think about it. 1000 isn't very many.

Looks like Freddy to me.

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-freddy-krueger-sixth-scale-100359-03.jpg

I'm really close to ordering but I wish Sideshow didn't charge an NRD for all their figures. It's almost like giving them a pass in case the final product doesn't come out as good as the prototype and cancellations happen they still get the deposit.

I think it's a pretty great looking figure... I have a custom one from Silent Surfer, so not sure if this is worth the switch or not. But if I didn't already have one I'd be all over this.

Only nit, is I've got a feeling the hat is not removable and that's a bit of a wtf choice... I know they don't like hats that go over heads, but on Freddy I think that's less of an issues since he has no hair to get in the way.

I think it looks pretty good as well! I'd prefer if the hat is not removable, as hopefully that means that hat won't be too big (looking at you, Indy TOD).
The neck looks a little long though. Every promo shot his neck is tilted down, and it still looks a little long... I'll be buying it!

Wow looks great. The deposit though but the price isn't bad at all. I definitely want to order.

Pre-ordered through BBTS. The exclusive for this and Jason don't really do anything for me, and I like avoiding the NRD hassle.

Yeah I went the BBTS route just in case I don't want it. I really want a new Leatherface figure to come out. I use to own the old Sideshow and it never cut it for me. I would order that within the second of seeing it.

I think the head sculpt looks great. I'm fine with a permanent hat. The sweater and rest of the outfit look great as well. 3 nitpicks, the long neck, the gloved hands seem too small, and the figure seems too thin. I think Freddy is a bit more filled out than that. Looks like they're using a thin body as opposed to a regular size. Overall I think it's a nice figure for the money. Don't know if I feel like pulling the trigger yet. Plenty of time to decide since it's well over a year away from shipping. If I miss the exclusive, meh.

I don't need the exclusive but wouldn't mind having it just because the figure doesn't have much else in terms of accessories. At least Sideshow didn't price this over $200 or something ridiculous like a lot of their figures lately.

I f'n love Freddy Krueger so this was a must buy no matter what. SS got my ass on this one. Lol
afa5c692768e02c2d60b090ea6fce44e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December 2017 - February 2018?
Really?
Yeah. It always seems like the time between the initial pre-order and the delivery date is exceptionally long with Sideshow. I really wish they'd just announce a figure once they've started production and it'd be ready to go in like six months to a year at most.

Back