1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC - Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

The head and neck should be one piece, or the body and neck should be one piece. It's got a buck body look to it.

Will depend on price for me. Can't justify anything more than $160-180, and I very much expect it to be a good bit MORE than that. Sideshow has a total lack of awareness when it comes to pricing of their 1:6 figures lately.

I saw it at Monsterpalooza and thought it looked really good - but I didn't notice the long neck. I'd like to get this... but not if they set it near $200.

You people are crazy. This new Sideshow Freddy looks 100% accurate to me.

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-3-dream-warriors2 new.jpg

They even hired Kevin Yagher to sculpt it!

tumblr_inline_nx1rq1prZB1sgm97w_1280.png.cf.jpg

I saw it at Monsterpalooza and thought it looked really good - but I didn't notice the long neck. I'd like to get this... but not if they set it near $200.

I'm guessing these guys will be the same as Beetlejuice, if not more because they know they have a much larger fan base. $250 minimum is my guess. :/

So will this have the chest of souls body like their previous version then?

Sculpt looks fantastic. I really hope SSC doesn't stick with their price point they have been throwing out lately.

I'm guessing these guys will be the same as Beetlejuice, if not more because they know they have a much larger fan base. $250 minimum is my guess. :/

That's what I'm expecting. I highly doubt either will be under $200 like some are antipating. I wouldn't mind a Freddy but at $240 or so, I'm just getting Jason.

You people are crazy. This new Sideshow Freddy looks 100% accurate to me.

View attachment 261175

They even hired Kevin Yagher to sculpt it!

tumblr_inline_nx1rq1prZB1sgm97w_1280.png.cf.jpg

Not 100%, but it's close to pt. 3 accurate but still could use some work. I guess calling it pt, 1 was a typo on the plaque. Where did you hear they got Yagher?

I'd love to see them do a deluxe pt. 3 with syringe hands, chest of souls & the puppet but that's probably a long shot. Kristen's popsicle stick house would be awesome too but that's even less likely than the little extras. We'll probably get exactly what we see there for $220-$250.

The prime time TV version as a separate release would be a sick piece, but that's an even bigger dream

Not 100%, but it's close to pt. 3 accurate but still could use some work. I guess calling it pt, 1 was a typo on the plaque. Where did you hear they got Yagher?
His post was sarcastic. He was making fun of the long neck on the figure.

That's what I'm expecting. I highly doubt either will be under $200 like some are antipating. I wouldn't mind a Freddy but at $240 or so, I'm just getting Jason.

Well, it doesn't look like they'll come in under $200, but $210 for Jason is awesome, hopefully they keep that price point or lower for Freddy, especially since I doubt he'll have many accessories.

Sculpt looks great! I don't think whoever set the figure up got the head all the way down onto the neck, or they used the wrong length peg on the neck. Pretty cool he will have a fully moveable head this time. If Jason is $210 I'm guessing Freddy will be about $225-250 since the character has a larger fan base.

Watch out for the non-removable hat. :rotfl

Back