1/6 SSC - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get both Freddy and Jason , but i have never really been happy with the final product matching the PreOrder Promo pics from sideshow, with the 1000 limited pieces each i will just have to take my chances on missing out and wait until the final product starts shipping to decide to get them or not

This edition of 1000 with the pointing hand is gonna be the only one?....not a regular edition available in any store?

They do look good on Video, but who knows what the final product will look like

I ordered through ss, had a $20 coupon code so it's a really reasonable price...the neck is a bit long and he does look kinda skinny but there are way more positives than negatives in my eyes

I f'n love Freddy Krueger so this was a must buy no matter what. SS got my ass on this one. Lol
afa5c692768e02c2d60b090ea6fce44e.jpg

Great pic dude! :clap

Great pic dude! :clap

Thanks man. One of the greatest moments of my life. I have all the NECA figures, Mezco, all the SS PFs, the movies, the documentary, and the list goes on. Freddy will always be my #1 slasher movie monster of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one. Had to since I have Jason preordered. Also have the mezco pinhead coming up. Now I just need a Myers and a Leatherface.

Just pre-ordered with Reward Points. Definitely the best non-custom 1/6 version out there. Plus, with Reward Points, it's not a bad price. Also, I'm hoping that the sub-$200 official price, means less Duty/Taxes at the USA/CAD border.
And he'll look great with Jason...

Yeah its not accurate...but it IS sideshow..soooooo.....

Since it does not release till 2017-2018....we can worry then.

Back