1/6 Sideshow - McQuarrie Series - Darth Vader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very stoked 4 this line and :pray: line does well and they give us a starkiller luke. I just want this display fight scene and any Mcuarrie release's are very welcome along with r2 n 3po concepts for a Amazing display's.

Seriously. I would have thought we'd have at least three announcements into this line by now with all the hype it had initially.

I'm dying for the McQuarrie R2 to go next to my SSC one.

The statues just recently went up for PO and they were much further along at CVII; so I'd guess this still has a ways to go.

Shame as it's a great looking piece and one I'd definitely add to my collection.

I'm sure Sideshow will wait until the Ep. VII storm abates.
HT must have all factories in China blocked with production of both TFA and BvA...

I'd like to get Vader a Trooper and a Fett, but I would be totally fine if they didn't come out until 2017. The amount of OT and TFA coming out now and throughout 2016 is already too much.

Hoping for some news on this aswell. Vader is the only one they have confirmed in 1/6 right?

Yep, I don't recall any specific information on other 1/6 McQuarrie... but I'd suspect the Stormtrooper and Fett will also be released.

Realistically IMHO this is Sideshow's last real foothold into Star Wars 1:6, to do things a little more "niche" or off the mark. McQuarrie concepts, Infinities, Expanded Universe, things that HT won't be producing so they can offer and really compete.

Realistically IMHO this is Sideshow's last real foothold into Star Wars 1:6, to do things a little more "niche" or off the mark. McQuarrie concepts, Infinities, Expanded Universe, things that HT won't be producing so they can offer and really compete.

Agree completely. If only they could push the price down even a tiny bit, just so they would be below HT prices even by just $20. It would make their offerings much more attractive.

I hope so. I'd love some McQuarrie and Expanded Universe figures because I'm not feeling the TFA designs at all.

Agree completely. If only they could push the price down even a tiny bit, just so they would be below HT prices even by just $20. It would make their offerings much more attractive.

Great point. Their latest SW figures would have been better received if they came out at a lower price point.

Back