1/6 Sideshow - McQuarrie Series - Darth Vader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like alot of these new releases this wont be a priority for me, but if funds are availible when its released I'll get it. To much planned atm.

McQuarries art is really wonderful.

I hope they do a bunch of these mcq versions. So many cool characters could be made.

I hope they do a bunch of these mcq versions. So many cool characters could be made.

At the panel they said they planned to do at least Boba Fett and a Storm Trooper to accompany Vader like in the statue series. Luke Starkiller is probably a safe bet, too.

My dream is to have this figure next to the HT ANH Vader and my SSC Deluxe Ver as kind of an "Evolution of Vader" I'dm love to do the same with Fett, and really need the phase 1 and 2 Clone Troopers to go with my HT Stormtrooper and eventualn New Order Trooper so I can see how all the costumes evolved over time

This looks awesome!! Now this is a version I'd like to add to my Vader collection more than the HT A New Hope ho hum figure..... Hope the price is reasonable :)

This looks awesome!! Now this is a version I'd like to add to my Vader collection more than the HT A New Hope ho hum figure..... Hope the price is reasonable :)

I'm thinking the same thing....have the 2nd SS Vader and don't see the HT as a big improvement....but this would look great beside the SS one. Two helmets look fantastic....I'll probably be switching out every other week. :yess:

The one thing I kinda wish they would do is add some buttons and detail to the chest box (or at least provide it as a switch out option). I know it wasn't in the McQuarrie painting or drawings, but it just looks strange completely blank like that, and I doubt Lucas would have left it that way for the actual movie.

I like how it starts, "Ralph McQuarrie is the unsung hero of Star Wars". Really? He's pretty damn well known tbh ;p Sure non-fans probably don't know him but they aren't really looking for a hero of star wars, sung or unsung, anyways ;p

I like how it starts, "Ralph McQuarrie is the unsung hero of Star Wars". Really? He's pretty damn well known tbh ;p Sure non-fans probably don't know him but they aren't really looking for a hero of star wars, sung or unsung, anyways ;p

:rotfl I thought the exact same thing!

32245924.jpg

Damn you SS.....:cuss

What!? Fett and stormtrooper would be next if vader does well! Made my day. Hope luke comes woon after. Also think theyd do both fett heads? Cant wait

Back