1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The boots look like the white boots that the majorettes used to wear. That doesn't exactly scream bad ass to me. I may change my mind and get it depending on how it looks when other pictures come out.

MhthMu2.gif

mikeyvibrates.gif

The white boots (and gloves) wouldn't bother me, if the torso skull was bright as well. Hopefully, it's a simple improvement they can make to the design before the figure actually comes out for purchase. From these shots, the headsculpt looks GREAT.

Either stick with the old school white gloves, boots, bright white skull and white belt look, or go full tactical with no gloves and no white boots, but don't mix and match!

The Punisher is a really easy figure to kit bash. I think SSC might have made a mistake offering this half and half version for what I can only guess will cost around $200.

Wow that looks terrible! :lol

Lools like he belongs in a micheal jackson music video

Either go full classic or full modern, those white boots and gloves look so out of place

I so wanted a classic Mike Zeck version of the character. This one's not for me.

I so wanted a classic Mike Zeck version of the character. This one's not for me.

Yep. RIDDICK coming through with a much superior modification. Like many have said, why go halfway for each look? As it's favoring the "real world tactical"-type look, are we supposed to believe, in this case, this guy gearing up in black fatigue pants, black commando sweater and webgear (basically SS Snake Eyes 2.0 with a Punisher logo) would select white gloves and boots?

Head looks good so far though.

I do dig that head sculpt. Just not digging the mix of the comic world and the real world. Oh, greetings from Harrisburg Hoo :wave

Back