1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. . .this is all teemu's fault for buying that "Destro." Now they think they can Destro-ize everybody!

So true, they are doing to this line what they did to the joe line, don't they learn?

So bummed as I'm not digging this at all now

So true, they are doing to this line what they did to the joe line, don't they learn?

So bummed as I'm not digging this at all now

I'm starting to lean that way. Problem is it can be bashed easy enough and much cheaper. The best part is the head sculpt. I can't see spending 200 bucks plus for a head sculpt. I don't have any Avengers figures. I think I will cancel Deadpool and get into that line instead.:)

Sculpt looks good there, but that can all change when it comes out. The pants are way too baggy and those old school grenades need to go. Get all your loose modern parts now, so you can bash the Punisher you actually want on the shelf cause I have a feeling not much is gonna change on that one :lol

Remember that awesome looking concept from the teaser video?

_

sideshow_punisher_original_teaser_zps95lhnukj.jpg

_

Good. Now forget about it! :lol

I love the head sculpt and the clothing, but yeah the figure needs to be more inline with the classic Punisher with harnesses and pouches in white and that skull desperately needs to be a bolder shade of white. I'd prefer they made the skull on his chest from white fabric with hemmed edges sewn onto his sweater.
Hopefully this is not final and Sideshow will fix the costume.

Super disappointed on this one. I'm a big Punisher fan, so I was hoping for something better than this.

Remember that awesome looking concept from the teaser video?

_

sideshow_punisher_original_teaser_zps95lhnukj.jpg

_

Good. Now forget about it! :lol

This. This is how you mix comic book style with realism. I swear, all of these Marvel figures (Deadpool included) look like fatigue-wearing GI Joes. This line went from exciting to skippable so fast.

Agree with others in that the boots look bad and don't care for the faded logo on the shirt. Also it'd be cool if he had his long brown jacket. I like the classic look more than the modern look but this figure doesn't do much for me.

First high-end 1/6 Marvel figure line based on the comics and it's still not quite based on the comics. What a disappointment.

Marvel Select isn't doing it for me. I need something with higher quality that's about twice as tall. Hopefully some company out there will pick up the slack. Maybe Disney will push HT to do it since they seem so chummy.

So sick of these "our interpretation" nonsense. I want 1/6 scale acurate comic versions of the characters like they already do with statues.

Such high hopes for this line and they are going to ruin it just like they did G.I. Joe and then DC.

Looks slightly better up close
At least in the photo from MWCToys the Punisher looked okay... the white of the gloves and boots isn't quite as bright. Still, odd not to just go all white with the harnesses to get a more classic look.

sdcc2015_sideshow_124.jpg

Back