1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always loved the zeck, jim lee or other classic looks with white boots and gloves, white gun straps and brown trenchcoat
Zeck
zeck_punisher_v1_1.jpg
Jim Lee
black gloves
Punisher+Jim+Lee.jpg
white/grey gloves?
27328-4066-30316-1-punisher-war-journal.jpg
Videogame
punisher_says_smile.jpg

I was hoping for a sixth scale version of either the Maquette or the Premium Format Figure.
Have to say, I'm a little disappointed that the skull on the chest is faded (like the last couple movies). And if he's wearing white gloves, why not the white belt/harness?
Looking forward to seeing the reveal!

I think he needs to look like the iconic comic version. Anything else would look like a figure that we can kitbash. IMO.

I was hoping for a sixth scale version of either the Maquette or the Premium Format Figure.
Have to say, I'm a little disappointed that the skull on the chest is faded (like the last couple movies). And if he's wearing white gloves, why not the white belt/harness?
Looking forward to seeing the reveal!

There are so many of us out there that want another version of the Comiquette. A 1/6 scale comiquette or a 1/4 comiquette would be ideal!

The Jim Lee bandanna/trenchcoat look was always my favorite look for the Punisher. It would be nice to see that made into a figure someday, whether it's through Sideshow, Hot Toys, Marvel Select or Marvel Legends. But yeah, I'm definitely on board for this Punisher figure. Can't wait to see more of it at SDCC. I hope Daredevil is coming at some point.

I really hope they don't use that faded logo... it really doesn't match well with the gloves and boots.

I hope they don't use those boots either. Better off sticking with VTS' Revenger really, as this one is Sideshow's 'halfway house' between classic comic book and more modern interpretations.

Oooof. Shudder. I'm trying to find something positive to say about this.........................nope, got nothing.

Can't say I like how the white boots and gloves goes with the rest being so dark and faded... as for size I'm sure it's just odd proportions. The Tie Pilot is most likely on the armored body which is just a standard height body.

yeah was very interested until this reveal. as mentioned would have expected the skull to be as white as gloves and boots if they were goin that route, seems mismatched as is. like a mix between classic comic and movie style, doesnt work IMO.

Back