1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they changed the white gloves and boots to black, this wouldn't be so bad. Though those baggy pants make him look stocky. Still baffling that they decided to go with this look though, especially considering that this could be easily bashed and probably would end up being cheaper.

If they changed the white gloves and boots to black, this wouldn't be so bad. Though those baggy pants make him look stocky. Still baffling that they decided to go with this look though, especially considering that this could be easily bashed and probably would end up being cheaper.

That's the problem if they went all black, you can find everything you need elsewhere except maybe the skull emblem which you could make yourself. But all white gloved hands, boots, belts, holsters, and pouches, that's stuff that you'd have to make form scratch for the most part. A more classic looking Punisher with would be better than what they've done here.

This looks pretty awesome. Something is missing though... Needs an armored vest or trenchcoat.

We may never get a Jon Bernthal Punisher fig so this might be the next best thing.

The headsculpt looks great (in my opinion), it's how I think the Punisher should look, and great expression!
But agreed with everyone else. No reason to mix modern/realistic with comic here. I understand that they can't simply replicate the premium formats into 1/6 figures (material, body, articulation, etc.), but I really wish they would maintain the same design. This goes for almost everything (Joes, DC, Marvel).
If the skull was a bright white, with a series of white magazine pouches at the center of the belt (even if it hampers articulation), I would pre-order this immediately.

Sculpt looks good there, but that can all change when it comes out. The pants are way too baggy and those old school grenades need to go. Get all your loose modern parts now, so you can bash the Punisher you actually want on the shelf cause I have a feeling not much is gonna change on that one :lol

:hi5: :duff :goodpost:

Would be cool if they did classic Nick Fury (AKA the REAL Nick Fury) in this line.

SSC just seem to be making it harder than it has to be. All they have to do is make the iconic comic book version and they'd have a hit on their hands.

This time they have a great head sculpt, but the costume is just not right, however with Batman and Superman, the costumes were fine, but the sculpts or the body were off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only problem I had with the SSC Batman, was a loose joint straight out of the box.

I might as well jump on the wagon and say I too was hoping for a full blown comic version...When I saw the white gloves and boots in the teaser...And while I can figure out how to make everything white that should be white, I will want to change out the outfit to something tighter fitting if I get this...So does anyone know where to get a black tight fitting shirt/pants in 1/6?...Or a black one-piece spandex outfit?...I'd also like a pic of all the accessories this one comes with...specially the handguns...

The thing is they tried to blend too many different fabrics. Make the arms the same material as the torso and it'd make a difference.

That sculpt is awesome though.

b327bb0c7394ca6b614cac74c151c7aa.jpg

Still prefer my custom made figure, but if these headsculpts appear on the secondary market then I may look to acquire one!
9044938e22d4eb5bad9f5ba3c36b032f.jpg
44dec366ae0a04ef81acb615acb45643.jpg

Back